Cheap Street Fighter 2 V collection

It's a good series. I remember buying up the entire series on VHS back when my pawn shop had B2G1 on their selection. Paid around $20 myself. (And I think this was before they had them on DVD.)

What's funny is that on each VHS there was a small Proof of Purchase. If you collected all 10 proofs from all 10 VHS, you could send them to Manga Video and they'd send you a cassette of the theme song. Out of sheer boredom, I sent them away, even though I was five years past the expiration date. :lol:

A month or so later Manga Video sends me a package with the cassette inside. And what's even better is inside the package was four random anime DVD's, two shirts, and a couple posters too!

[quote name='Rig']It's a good series. I remember buying up the entire series on VHS back when my pawn shop had B2G1 on their selection. Paid around $20 myself. (And I think this was before they had them on DVD.)

What's funny is that on each VHS there was a small Proof of Purchase. If you collected all 10 proofs from all 10 VHS, you could send them to Manga Video and they'd send you a cassette of the theme song. Out of sheer boredom, I sent them away, even though I was five years past the expiration date. :lol:

A month or so later Manga Video sends me a package with the cassette inside. And what's even better is inside the package was four random anime DVD's, two shirts, and a couple posters too![/QUOTE]

That sounds about like Manga, they screwed up a lot back in the day but man they didn't hesitate to send you a gift or something if you mailed them

bread's done
Back