cheap USB microphone

thebusoftheundead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Looking for a cheap USB microphone to use with Beatles Rock Band for the 360. For some reason they decided to remove support for using headsets as mics.

Gamestop has them on their website for 10 bucks each. The caveat is they ship you a random brand. I bought 2 so I could do three part harmonies and I received one Guitar Hero mic and one Konami mic. They all do the same thing though.

The manual states you need a 360 controller for each USB mic you plan to use (unless you have one of the mics with controls built into it). So if you have 2 controllers and 3 mics, guess what?

[quote name='sugrals']The manual states you need a 360 controller for each USB mic you plan to use (unless you have one of the mics with controls built into it). So if you have 2 controllers and 3 mics, guess what?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it does not say that, but says that you only need one controller to run all vocals.

Then again, I only read the thing when I bought the game on the 8th (woo broken street date).

EDIT: no, it certainly does not say that, I remember the controller spec listing the three buttons you use on the controller to adjust sensitivity on each individual mic.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back