Cheap Video Game Chair/Bean bag?

dedgeu2

CAGiversary!
Hi CAGs

I am looking for help on locating a great deal on a cheap but supportive video game chair or bean bag for around $50 or less. Preferably in black since my dogs tend to shed. I just need some advice on what to avoid and what to look out for. Should you have any ideas or suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys!

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']My wife works at Value City Furniture (aka American Signature) and bought me the game chair they carry:
http://www.vcf.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10153

It's very comfy and looks like a normal piece of adult furniture (not something that belongs in a child's room). No complaints so far.[/QUOTE]

Dang! We don't have an American Signature or Value City Furniture store in my State. I appreciate your input though.

I got my gaming chair from Big Lots. It's one of those rockers, but it is wider than the usual size you see (which is awesome since I'm a 6'4", 220lb full grown adult that would never be comfortable in the usual small ones). It's the fake leather, with arm rests and it folds to store. It was $50 when I bought it a little over a year ago. I looked but the tag was ripped off so I don't have a name, but I've seen other nice ones at Big Lots since, so you might want to check there.

[quote name='blindinglights']I got my gaming chair from Big Lots. It's one of those rockers, but it is wider than the usual size you see (which is awesome since I'm a 6'4", 220lb full grown adult that would never be comfortable in the usual small ones). It's the fake leather, with arm rests and it folds to store. It was $50 when I bought it a little over a year ago. I looked but the tag was ripped off so I don't have a name, but I've seen other nice ones at Big Lots since, so you might want to check there.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks! I have a Big Lots in my area. I appreciate it!

bread's done
Back