Cheap Wii Accessories at Big Lots - Wavebird Clone + Resident Evil Blaster + More

jwa73

CAGiversary!
http://digthatbox.com/2010.02.01_arch.html#1266033783066

Before the holidays big lots got a ton of Wii, PS2, and DS games. Now it looks like they're getting shipments of cheap wii accessories.

There is stuff like wii controller accessories, a cheap wave bird knock-off and a 3rd party Wii nunchuck.

These guys even found the Resident Evil Shot Gun Blaster.

Resident_Evil_Shot_Blaster.gif

Some pretty neat stuff. There's a full list on the link.

I saw that gun at the hoosick street BigLots in Troy, NY. I should have bought one when I had the chance.

I have a Big Lots 4 blocks away. I'll have to tell the family: "Cereal. Yes! We need cereal for...hey! There's Wii games here? What a coincidence!" ;-)

Went to my local Big Lots after I got off work, they had 3 of the guns. Picked one up for myself. Can't wait to try it out, but I lent my friend my copy of Umbrella Chronicles XD.

Thanks again OP!

Never played an RE game, but there's a Big Lots down the street; will have to check it out today after lunch.

[quote name='Crygor64']I saw that gun at the hoosick street BigLots in Troy, NY. I should have bought one when I had the chance.[/QUOTE]

Try the one in East Greenbush.

[quote name='pulsar0510']Try the one in East Greenbush.[/QUOTE]

That store is awesome. I just bought a HULK tv series DVD collection for $8. Over the summer they had the Superfriends and Superman TV series for $3.

Went to the BL in OKC - have some accessories for the Wii - esp stuff for sports games (Basketball thingie and frisbee - but not RE gun. Anybody want to buy an extra and I'll pay you??

[quote name='THAGEN']Went to the BL in OKC - have some accessories for the Wii - esp stuff for sports games (Basketball thingie and frisbee - but not RE gun. Anybody want to buy an extra and I'll pay you??[/QUOTE]

Which one in OKC? Thanks!

Quick question, is the RE gun any good?

I have a Wii Zapper that has sat in my closet ever since I tried it for the first time. Part of me wants the RE gun, but if it sucks I'll just skip it since I barely play the Wii anyway.

I played Umbrella Chronicles with it last night. I must say I was really pleased with it. The gun felt nice and very responsive. Also I really liked the that nunchuk part moved for reloaded and could also just come off completely. Way more fun to use than the Zapper.

If you're a fan of light gun games on the Wii I'd say it's worth checking out.

The Resident Evil Zapper is $15, which is only 5 less than on amazon. But the 20% of coupon for this Sunday may make the deal a little more sweet.

Oddly, it seems like my local Big Lots just recently got the RE Blasters in.....so might be worth a shot to check your stores again if your still itching to get them.....

bread's done
Back