cheap windows xp pro

Hunter55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been holding out from xp pro now for a while (about 3 years) but it looks like i'm finally going to have to upgrade. I currently ise windows 2000 and im finding that apps such as cubase wont work on 2000. I'm very low on omney at the moment, and would prefer to pay under $70 (i hear its been done before). I only need an upgrade, but if a full version is cheaper, ill buy the full version. If it makes a difference, im a student, and will be a student for a whle. Also, please don't suggest downloading/buying a copy, im not a pirate.

Are you a student as in college? Because most schools have some sort of agreement with some software providers. And if yours does, you could probably get it through them for under $20.

Check college stores. They usually carry the education discount versions. You are expected to present a student ID, but it does not (I believe) necessarily need to be that specific school's ID.

If you can wait until you're in college, then you can get it ultra cheap as someone already mentioned. I got XP Pro for $13. And most student editions allow you to use one CD for multiple installs on different computers. I got one that my brother used on his laptop and our home computer.

bread's done
Back