cheap xbox 360 controller?

Custom Spinout

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any good deals out there for an xbox 360 controller? Must be wired. 3rd party is ok as long as it isn't notorious for being crappy or anything. I'm bummed I missed out on the Afterglow ax1 for 8.99 at the microsoft store.

Oh man... that would have been a good deal. PDP is actually a pretty good company. I have one of their wireless headsets and LOVE IT! Their customer service is pretty sweet as well. I called them to ask about an adapter for my 360 and they messed up the shipping of it (which was free to start with). They sent it again and threw in a free shirt. And it was a nice shirt too.

Anywho~

Wired 360 controllers, eh? May be hard because the deal you mentioned sounds like a black friday deal. You most likely won't see another like that until next year, UNLESS you get lucky or the demand of them falls dramatically (which may, since the new console is now out).

This is the only one I could find within reason.

Afterglow, $9.99 + $9.49 shipping

Most of the other ones I seen (even used) was going about $25+.

Ebay has a bunch for about $15-20, but I'd be careful due to many of them are 3rd party, made in China stuff. So who knows for sure if they will function correctly. BUT ebay does have a good buyer protection program, so if it ended up not working for you, you could always file that and get your money back. Just make sure you don't leave feedback until after you tested the controller thoroughly.

Good luck! Hope this helps in some form or other.

bread's done
Back