Cheap xbox360 three red lights repair?

Agentredd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I recently got a 360 that has now red ringed, but the cd drive was replaced thus voiding the warranty.

So now I need a place to get it fixed cheap that isn't Microsoft. Any CAGs have experience with any console repair services? thanks

just a note about the xclamp fix... it's not permanent. it gives you maybe 6 months of playtime. i repaired about 5-6 360s early on when the xclamp fix came out. however they all died again after a few months. and subsequent attempts to re-fix including cleaning and reapplying thermal paste did nothing to help.

why was the dvd drive replaced? is it a hacked drive? barring anything questionable (hope you're not pirating), you can probably still send it back to MS despite the voided warranty. a few people including myself have sent back warranty-voided machines and received back a fixed one.

I've repaired RROD'd XBOX 360's using the 12Cent fix and they're still running strong - 8 months into repair. Not a single one ever RROD'd again so far.

[quote name='LUCI5R']I've repaired RROD'd XBOX 360's using the 12Cent fix and they're still running strong - 8 months into repair. Not a single one ever RROD'd again so far.[/quote]
Jinx'ed

bread's done
Back