Cheapass 19-20 inch LCD HDTV?

Im really just looking for a decent deal. I would like to keep it in the 200-300 dollar range if possible...But if it is a good deal for a great brand (high quality) i'd spend the extra bucks...

Best Buy has one of their Insignia-branded (their house brand) ones that's around $279, if I remember right.

Circuit City has a 22-inch Element-branded (their house brand) one that's normally around $300 as well.

There's a 17" TruTech over at Target, with an included DVD player, I think it's in your price range.

There's a 20" Vizio unit that is over at Sam's Club, Costco and Walmart, though it's around $350-$400.

I think there's a 19" Polaroid that's also in your price range, seen over at Target, Walmart and Sam's Club.

There's a Samsung 19" that's all over the place, as well as a Toshiba and Sanyo.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Elem...75558/catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Well, I have a 19' Widescreen Element HDTV it goes up to 1080p even though it states in the specs that it only goes to 1080i (The brand that is in house for Circuit City that Shrike4242 mentioned) it has HDMI, Composite, and a VGA port but it normally runs just over 300 but you can find it on sale every once in a while from 250 to 280.

My advice is if you can wait try to wait until Black Friday to get a nice TV. I bought my Element during Memorial Day and was actually able to get for $230 with tax because it was on sale for $219.99 which is a 110 bucks less than the retail price plus it has a lot of things that the major brands at that size don't have.

bread's done
Back