Cheapass beers!!!

Skylander7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok... I like drinking. And I like food. And since this is my first bragging right post ever, I consider it a great one.

I went to Hooters in Auburn AL this weekend. After leaving an EB to inquire about a Steel Battalion that a clerk kept refusing to show me because he'd been holding it in the backroom for 2 weeks to save up the money to buy it, so ended up getting Shin Megami: Nocturne and N20 for PSone instead with TRU store credit. Afterwards, I went to a good place to eat and enjoy scenery... Hooters.

My friends and I sat down, and waited 20 minutes to order. After ordering, it took another 30 minutes to get our appetizers. So, in my boredom and attempt to keep a calm demeanor, I would do what any other alcoholic starving idiot would do.. I start ordering pints of Killians Irish Red. Ahh yes, good ole Killians. Of course, the waitress brings those out rather quickly.

So, after 45 minutes and 4 Killians later, our food arives. The waitress is apologetic, and goes to speak with her manager. Afterwards, she returns to tell us that we're getting 50% off our entire order.

So, with my CAG opportunistic nature tingling, what do I do? Bring on 3 or 4 more rounds of Killians!! All in all, I believe our total for all three of us was only about 30 bucks before tip.

We rode home, with me playing a very blurry N20 on a bud's PSone with LCD screen, and finish off the night in Montgomery with some vodka, OJ, and Tekken 5.

The End.

i find it amusing that the hooter girls, in ny area, never seem to have any...
Hooters that is.

[quote name='tauruskatt']now *that* is a deal.

which 50% did you get off the waitress??? *badumbum!*

LoL ~ j/k! :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='jetblac']i find it amusing that the hooter girls, in ny area, never seem to have any...
Hooters that is.[/quote]

hooters-thumb.jpg

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='jetblac']i find it amusing that the hooter girls, in ny area, never seem to have any...
Hooters that is.[/quote]

hooters-thumb.jpg
[/quote]

That gal's still really cute......

Tiggle Bitties aren't everything fellas........

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='jetblac']i find it amusing that the hooter girls, in ny area, never seem to have any...
Hooters that is.[/quote]

hooters-thumb.jpg
[/quote]

Tiggle Bitties aren't everything fellas........[/quote]

Speak for yourself. . . :twisted:

everything in that post sucks.

and being one with a huge set of tits, i can say that they're nothing special.

and hooters shorts have to be the most inflattering piece of attire in the entire world. I've never seen another piece of clothing that manages o make everyone who wears it look much worse.

Don't drink and drive. Also, nothing beats the days of college and true cheapass beer - Black Label: $3.95 per CASE. None of that fancy Killian's shit...

I saw the strangest thing advertised in the local grocery store ad...hooters frozen wings. The guys at work thought that it was pretty funny, although said that they would never sell without the scantily clad women to go along with the wings.

[quote name='javeryh']Don't drink and drive. Also, nothing beats the days of college and true cheapass beer - Black Label: $3.95 per CASE. None of that fancy Killian's shit...[/quote]

HOLY SHIT! I'm trying to figure how many times I could get drunk with like $20 with that shit...

*shudder* college days = "beast"...ie America's Best.... ie tastes good like rubbing alcohol...

hooters girls make pretty decent tips though, don't know if it's worth it to put up with the staring and the drool, but if you have to anyway, might as well have fun with it i guess? *shrug*

[quote name='DenisDFat']and hooters shorts have to be the most inflattering piece of attire in the entire world. I've never seen another piece of clothing that manages o make everyone who wears it look much worse.[/quote]

It's the shorts with the panty-hose. Trying to cover up the vericose veins from their first two pregnancies.

[quote name='DenisDFat']
and being one with a huge set of tits, i can say that they're nothing special.[/quote]

Says YOU- personally I enjoy these things! Gets hot in the summer tho'.

OK... I'm reviving the topic, since I saw somebody pay homage to the Beast! (Old Milwaulkee's Best)

C'mon people? No Natural Light love? As for Pabst Blue Ribbon, not even I can stand it. But for some reason, as I frequent local drinking establishments, Pabst has finally hit Alabama like a cheap yeast storm. It's like a fine wine or something down here.

Now being that I was the ultimate cheapass alcoholic in high school, I'm surprised that nobody here meantioned the quickest and cheapest method to a proper shitfacing.. Gatorade and Aristocrat (Or Popov, whichever floats your boat).

But even cheaper, and the all-in-one embodiment of evil.. there's always Mad Dog. And if you don't know what Mad Dog is... consider yourself lucky.

[quote name='Skylander7']OK... I'm reviving the topic, since I saw somebody pay homage to the Beast! (Old Milwaulkee's Best)

C'mon people? No Natural Light love? As for Pabst Blue Ribbon, not even I can stand it. But for some reason, as I frequent local drinking establishments, Pabst has finally hit Alabama like a cheap yeast storm. It's like a fine wine or something down here.

Now being that I was the ultimate cheapass alcoholic in high school, I'm surprised that nobody here meantioned the quickest and cheapest method to a proper shitfacing.. Gatorade and Aristocrat (Or Popov, whichever floats your boat).

But even cheaper, and the all-in-one embodiment of evil.. there's always Mad Dog. And if you don't know what Mad Dog is... consider yourself lucky.[/quote]

Mad Dog 20/20, the official wine of hobo's everywhere!

[quote name='Stryffe2004'][quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='gaelan'][quote name='jetblac']i find it amusing that the hooter girls, in ny area, never seem to have any...
Hooters that is.[/quote]

hooters-thumb.jpg
[/quote]

Tiggle Bitties aren't everything fellas........[/quote]

Speak for yourself. . . :twisted:[/quote]

Hooters are popping up everywhere. They used to be just in major cities, now I'm finding them all over northeast u.s. and southeast ontario. Though if that girl worked at my hooters I'd never leave, beats the hell out of the usual big chested cheerleader types. Though the drunk driving in the op post concerns me a bit....

Also, if you live near canada you could get steal battalion for about 90 u.s. Toys r us just dropped it to 100 cad (plus 15% tax) a few weeks ago. I bought one today, if I don't like it I'll ebay it for profit.

[quote name='Skylander7']OK... I'm reviving the topic, since I saw somebody pay homage to the Beast! (Old Milwaulkee's Best)

But even cheaper, and the all-in-one embodiment of evil.. there's always Mad Dog. And if you don't know what Mad Dog is... consider yourself lucky.[/quote]

I'll drink a PBR over the beast any day of the week. The worst college beer has to be Schlitz with Black Label being the best.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Skylander7']OK... I'm reviving the topic, since I saw somebody pay homage to the Beast! (Old Milwaulkee's Best)

I'll drink a PBR over the beast any day of the week. The worst college beer has to be Schlitz with Black Label being the best.[/quote]

I second that one. Getting quite used to the PBR, even though it was hell at first. Cant stand "the beast" as you put it or Busch.

Pabst is the Official Cheap Ass beer of my friends and I.

Where my 40oz. love?

Mickey's
Steel Reserve
Old E

I remember buying Coors Extra Gold 40's all through college- like 4 at a time. I can't drink it anymore. I *swear* they changed the recipe when they changed the packaging.

Also, Mickey's used to have little bottles that looked like beehives. I think they were called "Stingers". We used to get those and a bunch of beer.

[quote name='Haggar']Where my 40oz. love?

Mickey's
Steel Reserve
Old E

I remember buying Coors Extra Gold 40's all through college- like 4 at a time. I can't drink it anymore. I *swear* they changed the recipe when they changed the packaging.

Also, Mickey's used to have little bottles that looked like beehives. I think they were called "Stingers". We used to get those and a bunch of beer.[/quote]

No, no, no... if you are going 40oz go with King Cobra. Nothing like throwing some bones and sipping on 40s...

My freshman year in college we drank Schafer's. You could get a 36 pack called "The Weekender" for like $15 or something. Bad bad stuff...

[quote name='Skylander7']OK... I'm reviving the topic, since I saw somebody pay homage to the Beast! (Old Milwaulkee's Best).[/quote]
*BEEAAASSTT*...lol, yup, and god that stuff sucked. sure is cheap tho!

[quote name='alonzomourning23']
Hooters are popping up everywhere.[/quote]

:rofl: haha, sometimes things are funnier out of context...

and it's one thing to spike lemonade and tea, but 'mint'??...um, ughh..

~

bread's done
Back