Cheapass Christmas lights?

edtinney

CAGiversary!
I'm not just a Cheapass in the gaming world. Anyone know where I can find some cheap christmas lights? I just want regular Christmas lights, either white or colored, but none of those ice lights or big bulb lights. Thanks.

That is exactly what I am doing this afternoon also. I have to buy the tree first and then going to get some lights and ornaments. I will be around Toys R Us and they have a pretty good holiday selection so I might find them there. The local drugstore I am sure also has them, but they are probably a little more expensive.

Go after Christmas and stuff will be 75% off or more. Great for next year stuff. I got Halloween lights for $1.07 a few days after it.

Yeah, I know but you could get a few before xmas for these year then go crazy after xmas for the following year. Or you could always celebrate xmas a couple weeks late.

Yeah, like dental_regurgitation said, Target has the 100 light packs for $1.89. I bought 24 of them so I can finally out do my neighbor down the road...

[quote name='jonny98']Yeah, like dental_regurgitation said, Target has the 100 light packs for $1.89. I bought 24 of them so I can finally out do my neighbor down the road...[/QUOTE]

I love the competition. We started last night with the tree and a few outside lights, but we are going to be all over the rest tonight.

[quote name='nevposey']I love the competition. We started last night with the tree and a few outside lights, but we are going to be all over the rest tonight.[/QUOTE]

And the electric company loves you clowns!;)

bread's done
Back