Cheapass Gizmondo?

franz ferdinand

CAGiversary!
Or should we just wait 3 months for it to flop? I just can't see a system with games like "Momma, Can I Mow the Lawn" and "Sticky Balls" lasting too long.

For those not in the know the Gizmondo had its US launch today, Oct 22nd. Personally, I skipped out in favor of pre-ordering the Messiah at GameStop.

Cheapass Gizmondo= don't buy the stupid fucking thing. Why in the hell anyone would want this POS is beyond me, much less for $230. Yeah, you can get a PSP or something with shitty games, that will be out of production in under 6 months that streams ads at you. This is a worse piece of trash than the N-Gage.

once again most people dont know enough about Gizmondo. It can be use as a GPS, and for $200 that alone is a great deal. The Gizmondo also has window media player which is better in some way than PSP in video playing.

Is the Gizmondo even still coming to the states?? It keeps getting delayed, also I heard this thing is doing horrible over seas...But I must admit it doesn't look that bad, some of the games are looking pretty good like Colors. Actually thats the only game that looks good...

bread's done
Back