Cheapass PC games @ EB Games (update: prices fluctuating)

unbongwah

CAGiversary!
Update: prices have clearly been fluctuating over the last couple of days, and I'm too lazy to keep up with them. :p So monitor EB for yourselves! I can't do all the work! ;)

While browsing EBX, noticed what looked like a bunch of price drops of various PC games. The full list is here but here's what stood out IMHO:

Some new price drops:
kill.switch
Arena Wars

Leaving my original list intact:
Massive Assault
IGI2
Pro Race Driver
URU: Path of the Shell
Deus Ex: IW
XIII
MOHAA: Breakthrough
Commandos 3
Joan of Arc
Republic the Revolution
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Tomb Raider AoD
Chrome
Perimeter
Lords of Everquest

The last three games are $10 each, the rest are (or were) $5 or less. Note: I said this is what stood out, not what I thought was actually good. :cool:

[quote name='Scorch']Ehh.. I got the ones I want out of those in the 75% off sale.. good stuff.[/quote]

Me too mostly but i couldnt find copies of XIII or Dues Ex 2. Breakthrough is tempting also, but my account is empty/wallet full.

[quote name='Ragingbull2380']Anyone see Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for a good price?[/quote]

Nope, but they have one and two there for 10 dollars. Two is OOS, however.

That Deus Ex is crazy.. regarding requirements to run, anyways. I can get a constant 30 or 40 fps in Half-Life 2 and CS: Source, yet Dues Ex:IW on the lowest settings is still extremely choppy.

The Prices went even lower for a lot of the Games.

Uru: Path to shell - 1.99

There are a lot fo neat Games on Sale for 10 bucks as well.

Deus Ex - GOTY
Kill Switch
BF1942 - WW2 Expansion

And Lots of Others.

Got IGI 2 for 8 Bucks. The Prices are Different In Store. They would Lower the Price ior nething. The Bastards....

Still a good Deal tho so i bought it.

[quote name='Scorch']Chrome was actually pretty good.. only played the demo though, but it seemed cool.[/quote]

I thought the demo was horrible.

bread's done
Back