Cheapass text books?

joeposh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know I'm not going to find any amazing deals... but I was wondering if you guys know of any sites/places that offer discounted text books with fairly quick processing and fair shipping rates? I looked at ecampus.com but the prices after shipping are higher than my college bookstore. It doesn't matter if the books are new or used I just need them asap and as cheap as possible. Thanks!!

Half.com , is the best for finding the greatest deals on text books. Problem is that Media Mail is a little slow, so try to get priority mail or make sure the seller is in your state not across the continent for fast shipping

Also you could try campusi.com as another place that searches many online bookstores. They will also list coupons that can be used at those stores including free shipping in some cases. I saved over $100 buying from various online retailers compared to what the school bookstore was charging. Our bookstore was actually the cheapest for many used books but I was able to save like 20 on some books that are only available new. No amazing savings for me, but 20 dollars here and there adds up.

You can do what I'm doing, get a boyfriend that went to the same college has you and take his books. Money saved over $200.

Do you have the ISBN numbers for the books whitereflection? If so campusi.com should be able to find them for you. I have some pretty new editions and it found them ok

[quote name='ptcruiser9roc']I can't speak for everyone else on this board, but for me, getting a boyfriend isn't exactly going to get the job done.[/quote]

Especially if you're a guy........

I got my textbooks this semester from www.cheapesttextbooks.com They search different sites like amazon, ebay, e-campus and such for the best price. In my experiance the cheapest deals are at amazon, just make sure you buy from a power seller or you risk really slow shipping times.

bread's done
Back