CheapAssGamer Clan List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girion47

CAGiversary!
This is a list of current members and invitees.

Members:

1. An Asian Kid
2. Aznplaya4lif3
3. Caesar312
4. CheapyD
5. Crapuccino
6. Craven Fiend- Overlord
7. Cronnos
8. FrankySox
9. Gaelan
10. Girion47- Staff
11. Goosedude
12. Inosuk
13. Johnny Postman
14. Jugsta
15. L1qu1d Night
16. Moe Sczyslak
17. Narnian Crusader
18. Ozzkev55
19. Radio5
20. Radjago
21. SamuriaFez- Staff
22. ScubaSteve9
23. Shrike4242- Staff(something has to hold his feeble legs up :D )
24. Soulja874
25. The Ender
26. Violent Lee
27. Wooscarpet
28. ZeroSupport

Invited:

CaseyRybackcag
Der Morder
Lady Girion
MattYoung
Mr Unoriginalx
YellowJoker
Njguyskhl
RabbittReloaded
D3ad D1plomacy
Never4Ever
AcidFlames

The new RvsB Boy:
Murcielago77(there. you're in the clan now Murc)

If any of the old staff has any insight into any of the new people (asshattery, bad team player, etc..) please PM me with that info.

As several of you know, I accepted the invite a few days ago, so I'm in.

Mainly, though, I'm posting to tell Shrike he's a dirty old no-talking bastard. I don't know the guy, nor do I know how old he is, and I've only played Halo with him once or twice, but I didn't want to be the only one not getting on his case for being old and incapable of in-game conversation. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Craven, I think it's time to do another update, since we've had a few additions, deletions and invites out there.[/QUOTE]

And I'd like to point out the sticky thats in place that is even more updated than this, that will soon be updated this morning. also that'd be a good place for the noobie clan members to look.

[quote name='craven_fiend']just let it drop, this isn't the OTT. this is directed at you due to your post. no need for paranoia.[/QUOTE]
honestly, posting that in a prior to locked thread, doesnt seem to unreasonable, givien the circumstances, and it was in no way offensive, it was OT sure, but all in good fun, no need for Agressiveness

this thread was already on its trip to hell in a lockbasket. Ozz could post his autobiography and noone would care. he'd just get practice typing :whistle2:D

[quote name='Girion47']this thread was already on its trip to hell in a lockbasket. Ozz could post his autobiography and noone would care. he'd just get practice typing :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]
actually im just advertising my new sig
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back