Cheapest deal for an mp3 player...

Sk8erlink7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've been thinking about buying the Creative Labs 6GB Zen Micro at Circuit City and it's $200. Is this a good deal? I've been needing an mp3 player for a while now, and I just received a nice amount of money for my birthday. Should I go for it?

I heard someone say something about a 10% off $199 coupon at Circuit City. Does anybody know what coupon this is and where I can find one?

hey does physical size of the mp3 player really matter for you? Cause I believe the Creative Zen Touch 20GB is for same price of $200... also I hear Zen Micro has many reliability and durability issues, so that was the main reason I chose a Touch over Micro...
so there's my advice... and I'm not sure about any 10% off coupon, someone else might have some info

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']I heard someone say something about a 10% off $199 coupon at Circuit City. Does anybody know what coupon this is and where I can find one?[/QUOTE]

You might want to pick up one of those Change of Address Kits from the Post Office. I recently moved and when I picked up mine I found a $40 off of a $199 purchase from CC in there. There was also a 10% off Home Depot coupon too. Not sure if these coupons change from place to place but it might be worth a shot. Also CC is good at accepting competitor's coupons too.

wait for the Zen Micro Photo which will be out soon for 8 gigs for $250. Its on the website creative.com . It makes iPods except the video one look like junk.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']wait for the Zen Micro Photo which will be out soon for 8 gigs for $250. Its on the website creative.com . It makes iPods except the video one look like junk.[/QUOTE]
When I actually got to look at one of these in person, I wasn't impressed. The OLED screen sucks, to put it lightly.

If Ebay is an option you can snag a relatively good deal there. I'd reccomend trying for an Iriver H10 if watching movies doesn't matter to you. I got mine a week ago (Local seller, 1 month old, 20Gigs, $150. A damn good deal if I do say so myself) and I love it.

bread's done
Back