Cheapest Deal on a X-Box 360?

I just ordered one from costco.com
The bundle was a little spendy, but still works out to be cheaper than if you were to buy everything separate. However, costco's lifetime return policy really sweetens the deal since I no longer have to pay for an extended warranty.

i would suggest waiting until e3, i assume that is when the price drop will occur. if youve waited this long, you can wait a little longer.

[quote name='sfgiantsyee']doesnt matter if its core or premium[/QUOTE]

where were you when buy.com or was it overstock.com had the premium for $325 shipped. That deal Smoke!

Check microcenter
they have the core for $199 after $100 rebate
and the premium for $300 after $100 rebate
not sure if its over yet.

over stock.com 10% off coupon
and no tax or shipping either

u need to add a non media filler item, however. the link for it is on the cag homepage

forgot to mention one of the most obvious places though...craigslist

no joke. saw quite a few on there week after christmas going for 50-100 under retail. christmas presents they couldn't return i guess.

I know its been said before, but microcenter sometimes runs promo's that knock off $100.

BUT---they also have an instore Visa card that has a rewards program attached....buy 400 dollars worth of merch at the same time and you get another 100 bucks off. I got mine in the last 100 bucks off run, and basically, when all is said and done i will have a 360 premium for 200...

[quote name='miktau']E3 is pretty much gone now. They've downscaled it to like 3000 people so its top industry people only.[/quote]

That probably wouldn't affect the possibility that a pricedrop could be announced during that time.

I can't seem to find the 360 consoles on the OverStock site anymore.

Any deals would be greatly appreciated for a friend of mine.

I have a NIB premium i'd be willing to sell below retail, pm if interested.
I lucked out with a price match and picked up two for the price of one.

There isn't going to be a price drop on this anytime soon, UNLESS the PS3 starts picking up steam. Which I guess is possible but doesn't seem likely. If the PS3 isn't selling, why would Microsoft lower their price?

there isnt no microcenters around me and i think it was an in store only special. anyhow what about the xbox360 ver.2 with HDMI? There are internet pictures and video but many say it will never be released, i personally am holding my breath for it, but honestly i myself too think it will never come out. and i think the ps3 is sunk, another reason why microsoft wont drop the price of the 360

[quote name='k8s']Still need a deal, preferably B&M..[/QUOTE]

this weeks newspaper insert from TRU (B&M) shows a $ 50.00 giftcard w/purchase of the X360 (in store only).

peaceout
REWN

bread's done
Back