Cheapest Devil May Cry 4 deal???

Ivanhoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for the cheapest deal on DMC4 for PS3. (regular edition)

Game looks bad ass. So i'll be buying it either way but always love to save a few bucks.

Thx.

Good question! Also guys if you owned the PS3 and the Xbox 360 which version would you recommend buying? I just got my PS3 today so I'm stuck. Let me know what you think ^_^ Either way I respect your opinion.

[quote name='goomba478']Good question! Also guys if you owned the PS3 and the Xbox 360 which version would you recommend buying? I just got my PS3 today so I'm stuck. Let me know what you think ^_^ Either way I respect your opinion.[/quote]

Graphically and content-wise, they are supposedly the same across platforms. However, the PS3 version forces you to install the game to your hard drive (there is no option to bypass it). The process apparently takes about 20-25 min, but eliminates in-game load times. It may be enough to turn some away, but it sounds to me like it could be worth it - so I'm going with that. My 360 died on me anyways...

I guess the biggest issue when choosing between the 360 and PS3 versions is controller preference. Just go with what you are most comfortable with.

--

About the OP's request, the only deal so far is using the 10% off coupon when you get it at GS. I'm sure there will be better deals as the release approaches.

Well i need online deals. since their are no gamestops or ebgames in germany.

And yeah controller preference is huge for me.
I like the PS3 controller.

Basically.

CC has it for 54.99 with their gamercard discount thingy.

plus 10 dollar giftcard at pickup

44.99.. so about 48. Cheapest ive seen it.

The 360 controller is comfty but really designed for shooters so using the triggers is a bit awkward compared to the shoulder buttons of the PS3, the PS3 version severely lessens load times die to using the hard drive, but the 360 is basically the same gameplay and content wise, and thegraphics and frame rates are allegedly the same too, as for cheap... its not even out yet, but speedy should be back some time today.

Do you care about your gamerscore? If not then go for the PS3 version since it installs to the HDD which kills off all loading. Also the PS3 version will have it's own version of achievements. You'll be able to see which ones people on your friends list got as well. The only downside is if you care about your gamerscore since you get no points for it on the PS3.

bread's done
Back