Cheapest eye exam/place to order contacts?

[quote name='helluvagood']I go to costco. i hear theyre even cheaper than some chinese places lol[/QUOTE]
Yep. I was about to say this. I got an eye exam(for glasses) for 50 bucks there. I think for contacts it's 75. Just try calling them though

My doctor is at the local Walmart. $90 for contacts + glasses exam.

As far as glasses go, I like Vision Works. I got a pair of regular glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses for around $130 after tax. 2 pairs for $99 and they make them in usually an hour. I don't think Walmart has better glasses prices, plus you have to wait a week. At Vision works, if they're screwed up, then they can fix them right there. They even remade a lens for me because they had jacked it pretty badly, no problem, 30 mins and I was good to go.

I got contacts at Walmart, 1 year supply for $48. If you buy more, they give you a much better deal.

I eye doctor is in walmart. It is cheaper for me without insurance coverage than my GF with vision insurance that goes elsewhere. Contacts from walmart are directly from 1800contacts.

eyeglasses i have used 39dollarglasses for a pair for my GF and I bought 2 pairs off eyebuydirect when they had buy one get one for less than $100. Out of the 2 two I really like one and the other one the lenses seem too wide but they work as spares. Sure beats getting just lenses at a retail store.

I use Coastal Contacts for my contact refills. They will always match the lowest prices you can find.

I'll have to check Costco out. I had a local place I liked where I lived before and my glasses are on its way out and I need to get new ones pretty soon.

I decided to put this off until Monday but it sounds like Wal-Mart, Costco, and Sam's Club are the ones to call. For me Costco is like 10 miles so I probably won't go there unless I have another reason to, plus I don't have a membership.

contacts are cheapest for me at 1 800 contacts. my ophthalmologist gets really pissed off when i do though because they want me to order it through them so they can make more moneys.

If your looking for a deal I found $3.94 a box for Acuvue Oasys shipped at MustHaveBestDeal.com/2010/02/394-box-for-contact-lenses-acuvue-oasys.html

and

$6.95 for glasses MustHaveBestDeal.com/2010/01/695-for-prescription-glasses.html

bread's done
Back