Cheapest football Oakley visor/eyeshield?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
Anyone know a cheap site/place to buy one of the Oakley visor/eyeshields? I wanna get one now before football season where it'll be mostly sold out. Thanks!

I don't think cheap and oakley go totgether.... the only way you would really get this cheap is with a knock off but why would you want it then???

Ok nvm I think the cheapest is $39.99. I guess I'll just buy it then.

BTW, how are the Z-Leader brands? I know they aren't as good as Oakley but how are they for $27.99?

I played football throughout HS and college, and i'll be honest with you: Those things suck. Once you get some mud or dirt on them, they're a pain to clean.
Eye Black > Visors

[quote name='5_Against_1']I played football throughout HS and college, and i'll be honest with you: Those things suck. Once you get some mud or dirt on them, they're a pain to clean.
Eye Black > Visors[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I can always remove them and clean them. I want them because getting dirt in your eyes suck!

[quote name='5_Against_1']I played football throughout HS and college, and i'll be honest with you: Those things suck. Once you get some mud or dirt on them, they're a pain to clean.
Eye Black > Visors[/QUOTE]

I have to agree I played footbal in HS and i tried a visor once I hated it... Although i was a lineman .... Only people i think should even consider visors are maybe a quater back or running back and one that is mirrored so they cant see your eyes....

I play WR and FS. Anyways, I ordered the Oakley one off of www.sportsdepot.com Was this a good site to order from? It seems fine. I did recieve 2 errors when putting in the credit card info but all I had to do was refresh the page. They use shopcart BTW and I already e-mailed them asking about the errors and they appologized for the inconvenience and they processed my order already. But how good is this site if anyone knows?

bread's done
Back