Cheapest Guitar Hero III - 360...

Tolmes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hey my little brother is going crazy wanting this game anywhere you guys know sell this for cheap used or new...with the guitar preferably....he bought GHII for 60 used with a guitar so that was not a bad deal...any ideas for 3?

[quote name='Tolmes']Hey my little brother is going crazy wanting this game anywhere you guys know sell this for cheap used or new...with the guitar preferably....he bought GHII for 60 used with a guitar so that was not a bad deal...any ideas for 3?[/QUOTE]
Try Goodwill. A few of us have found it there at around that price (mine was $40 with game and wireless guitar). You might get lucky, espescially if your Goodwill has a "computer works" section.

from what I can tell, GH3 is VERY popular right now. I read an article that it is going to be almost as hard to find GH3 and rock band as it is a Wii this holiday season.

if you find one in a store I'd grab it quick...

[quote name='Tolmes']Goodwill huh? Is there a way to find a goodwill by me along with their phone number...[/QUOTE]

I hear that stores have websites now. Sometimes they have contact info and store locators.

bread's done
Back