Cheapest Lego Star Wars 2

There was recently a universal price drop for it @ most places to $19.99. I like the effort, but you should really search the forums before you make posts for deals that have already been available for awhile.

edit: also referring to the other thread you just created

[quote name='peril']if google checkout is still a new option for you, you can get it shipped for $9.99 @ buy.com[/QUOTE]

Or J&R (+$3 shipping)

[quote name='bob330i']Or J&R (+$3 shipping)[/quote]

ah, but shipping is free at buy.com. though you get what you pay for, imo.

Sweet, just ordered it from buy.com. $11.44 shipped (tax) for a new copy. Beats buying a used one at GC. I was going to pass at $19.99 because I have it on my XBox HDD XBox, but hey, it's worth $10 for the imporoved graphics and the achievements (and also because this way I own a legitimate copy of the game).

Chris

[quote name='Scorch']14.99 used at GameCrazy, 13.49 with MVP.[/QUOTE]
I can't find a single GameCrazy with a used copy in stock. :(

[quote name='JJSP']I can't find a single GameCrazy with a used copy in stock. :([/quote]

The 360 version, nope.. mine has it on PS2, Cube and XBox though.

[quote name='Scorch']The 360 version, nope.. mine has it on PS2, Cube and XBox though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm in search of the 360 version. I may just give in and pick it up new.

Guys wait for the upcoming Lego Star wars complete trilogy. It will likely have new stuff and be the best version. I will get it more then likely. Especially since I havent played either game. It's coming to everything as well.

I dont think it will be Wii exclusive so dont worry. Very doubtfull.

I actually finally bought it for cube with google checkout. I almost bit when it dropped to $20, but I couldn't resist it at $10. Surprisingly, this is also the first time I've used google checkout.

Thanks peril.

[quote name='peril']i guess you can get too excited now....

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legostarwarssaga/gameinfo/news/summary.html[/quote]
well, i think it's retailing at about $60 once released, and will probably take 5-6 months for a price drop. so this deal isn't SO bad..

edit: wow, just saw this:
  • Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3: The LEGO Star Wars premiere of online two-player co-op lets families play together from anywhere in the world for the first time.
i hope they add that in an update, to the regular version..

bread's done
Back