Cheapest Nintendo DS?

rjarmstrong100

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
I'm looking for the cheapest price on a Nintendo DS, any color, does not have to be a bundle, and I don't care if many coupons have to be used.
Can be offline or store only. Thanks in advance.

Used is the best bet. I bought my 2nd one this way. Usually places like blockbuster will have a decent amount to choose from, so turn them on and check for scratches / dead pixels.

Where were you a few weeks ago when Target was selling these for $100 due to a catalog error they had to accept?

Could have bought it for $100+tax or for ~$90 if you signed up for a Target charge card (-10% off first purchase)

Im in look of a DS also, I have $163 cash and $25 to Wal-Mart, and I want to save as much as possible. I only want new. I really want that black one, but that mariokart one is good also, save some money, cause Im going to buy mariokart anyways.

Does anyone know if they're still even making the Mario Kart DS bundle? It would seem they are sold out in my town, though that could be a result of Christmas.

Reality's Fringe]Does anyone know if they're still even making the Mario Kart DS bundle? It would seem they are sold out in my town said:
They're in stock at several online retailers (BB, CC, Gamestop, etc).

There are plenty of Mario Kart bundles left at the local EBgames, Wal Mart, etc. I guess just call around to all your local stores to see if any of them has any left.

I could always order one online, I just haven't seen one around here for a while so I was a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to nab one. Need that Hot Rod Red!

bread's done
Back