Cheapest place for Bedtime Stories on Blu?

Looks to be the same price (26.99) from both Best Buy and Target. Target offers a $10 giftcard with the purchase of Bedtime Stories & Tigger & Pooh and Musical Too.

That's a Disney movie, right? Disney's had some coupons on their latest blu-rays.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Looks to be the same price (26.99) from both Best Buy and Target. Target offers a $10 giftcard with the purchase of Bedtime Stories & Tigger & Pooh and Musical Too.

That's a Disney movie, right? Disney's had some coupons on their latest blu-rays.[/quote]

here's for hoping they put another of their $10 off Disney rewards coupons out

No offense , but nearly every week we get a thread like this. Cant we keep it in the blu-ray discussion or in the sales thread that lists the prices??

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Looks to be the same price (26.99) from both Best Buy and Target. Target offers a $10 giftcard with the purchase of Bedtime Stories & Tigger & Pooh and Musical Too.

That's a Disney movie, right? Disney's had some coupons on their latest blu-rays.[/quote]

Have there been any other $10 coupons besides Bolt??

[quote name='2sday']Have there been any other $10 coupons besides Bolt??[/QUOTE]

There was a $10 coupon on the The Miley Cyrus Concert / Camp Rock movies were released. You had to buy both of them and got $10 off.

There has been a good number of the $10 coupons for Disney stuff in the past, but it looks like this is not one of those times.

[quote name='fuss']There has been a good number of the $10 coupons for Disney stuff in the past, but it looks like this is not one of those times.[/QUOTE]

Well we can hope that it has lousy initial sales and we get a nice $10 coupon next week. ;)

i think that toysrus is the cheapest. They have a buy one get one 1/2 off blu rays. So if you use the coupon posted earlier it could be $26 for two copies of the movie (bedtime stories) ($30 dollars for first + 15 dollars for second - 2 $10 off coupons $20) and then tax. otherwise target or best buy would be your best bet. (26.99 - 10 coupons = 17 dollars before tax.

Thanks , I used the coupon at Meijer .
$26.99-$10 , it was good enough for me .

Also , I got 125 Disney reward points plus 125 bonus points for registering it .
I don't know if the bonus is for the 1st day or what .
Anyone have an answer ?

bread's done
Back