Cheapest place to buy Battlefield bad company 2?

frell

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I sold Bad company 2 a long time ago, and I want to play it again. Problem is, I'm broke. I live in Minnesota, so if anybody can point me towards any hidden or just good deals on the game, I'd appreciate it. (ps- I don't need a VIP code, had one from before.)
No ebay or online shopping as I have no money in my bank account lol

[quote name='frell']Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I sold Bad company 2 a long time ago, and I want to play it again. Problem is, I'm broke. I live in Minnesota, so if anybody can point me towards any hidden or just good deals on the game, I'd appreciate it. (ps- I don't need a VIP code, had one from before.)
No ebay or online shopping as I have no money in my bank account lol[/QUOTE]

You can try trading in the CAG marketplace. Also, is the VIP code gamertag/ID specific?

Which console do you want it for, OP? If it's for the 360, I believe this is now $14.99 at Blockbuster, assuming you still have one left in your area.

So there's that option for you.

But if you do need it for the 360, then I'd wait till July 4th or so, as they may be having another BOGO sale. So then you could get that game and another $14.99 or under title.;)

[quote name='kirby145']I have a copy.... Could you pay shipping on it?[/QUOTE]
Is it for 360 and what would you want for it? I seen they still want 40 new at gamestop and my jaw dropped and I looked to my friend and said holy ****, because when I got it before it was on sale for 19.99 a few months after it came out (got the last "sale" copy) that was back when people didn't receive the game very well.

Also, anybody know off hand what I would get for trade in @ Gamestop for Gears of War triple pack (map pack code used)

bread's done
Back