Cheapest Place to Get OFFICIAL iPhone USB Cable?

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Relatively simple question here. I need to buy another official Apple USB charge cable for my iPhone. It has the bumper case on it and I don't want to take it off every time I need to charge. Because of the case, I need to have the official cable - I have a few knockoffs lying around and none of them fit correctly. Where is the best place to buy this cable at less than retail price (which I believe is $20-30)?

[quote name='DustBoogie']Relatively simple question here. I need to buy another official Apple USB charge cable for my iPhone. It has the bumper case on it and I don't want to take it off every time I need to charge. Because of the case, I need to have the official cable - I have a few knockoffs lying around and none of them fit correctly. Where is the best place to buy this cable at less than retail price (which I believe is $20-30)?[/QUOTE]

It's $29.99 officially, but yes, I want to know of a better deal myself.

eBay. Make sure you look carefully, since there are a lot of knockoffs, but you can find an OEM cable for less than $10. I got an OEM cable and AC adapter for $4.29 a few months ago and it's been working just fine since then.

bread's done
Back