Cheapest place to get Windows 7 system builder?

BNoyes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I want to install Windows on my Mac for gaming purposes and am just looking for the cheapest version. I'd be open to getting Windows 8 if it can be found for cheaper and functions just as well.

Unless you need some of the features of Professional or Ultimate, Home Premium would be all you'd need for Windows 7.

NewEgg runs sales on Win7 Home Premium standalone versions from time to time, though you'd need to get on their email lists to see their deals they run on a daily basis.

Other avenues than stores like NewEgg or Amazon tend to get you the chance of getting a non-legal copy.

Thanks for the info.  I used to get the newegg newsletters but I unsubscribed about a year ago.  I guess I should get back on board, at least until I can get a good win7 deal.  I'm planning to go with Home Premium, since I think that's all I'll need.  I pretty much just want to be able to access my full Steam library. 

Current deal on NewEgg.com is $99.99 for the OEM version of Home Premium, be it 32-bit or 64-bit.  I've seen it maybe $10 cheaper on sale.

bread's done
Back