Cheapest Price For Super Mario Strikers?

[quote name='Madskills1182']well u could get it for 39.99 at best buy with the $10 off coupon[/QUOTE]

Bump..yaeh I thought about taht, but I don't really want to go for $40 or higher. Something within the $20-40 range would be ideal.

I couldn't keep it in stock before Christmas and I think it will probably stay at $50 for quite a while. It looks like a $40 sale is going to be your best option anytime soon.

Is this game really that good? My Grandma payed $50 for it at Target for my little brother's xmas gift, and I still haven't allowed him to open it because I'm not sure if we should keep it and enjoy it (can we?) or get our $50 for something else.

As far as game value, strikers is as good as any other 50$ game that's out now... If you want the 50$ for drugs or sex, thats a different matter entirely.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Is this game really that good? My Grandma payed $50 for it at Target for my little brother's xmas gift, and I still haven't allowed him to open it because I'm not sure if we should keep it and enjoy it (can we?) or get our $50 for something else.[/QUOTE]

It is a fun game. But I think it would be better if you have someone to play with/against. Me and my sister always have a rivarly when it comes to any type of "vs" game. First it was the SSX series and now it's going to be this game.

I think it's only alright single-player, while it's a lot of fun multiplayer. If you've got 3 other friends, you can play 2v2 or everybody on the same team. And this game is incredibly violent with its heavy emphasis on tackling (or maybe it's just me and my friends who do that :p ). It's funny to watch the nonstop beatdown this family game provides.

[quote name='wugenius']Where can I get a 10 dollar off coupon for best buy? I want this game too and would buy it for 40.[/QUOTE]

Second thread stickied in the Video game deals forum. Man, glad to see this thread bumped in my abscence.

[quote name='Shayde']http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=117395&fcTrack=Search?-?-

$37 shipped at Gamefly, but I think it'd be worth just paying $40 for it new at BB.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a GF rental account anymore, because that seems to be the only way I can buy it/keep it since it's not up being sold anymore. But yaeh, going for $40 new over used at $37 would have been better. Hopefully BB will have it for $40 in the upcoming weeks so I can use el magico coupon to get it for $30.

you could do what I am doing for this this game and Mario Power Tennis: Wait for it to be Player's Choice

I know, you have to wait, but good things come to those who wait.

Pay-tience Pays.

[quote name='b3b0p']you could do what I am doing for this this game and Mario Power Tennis: Wait for it to be Player's Choice

I know, you have to wait, but good things come to those who wait.

Pay-tience Pays.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but I'm afraid that it may not go PC like what has happened with 1080 and the Mario Partys and some other Nintendo Titles.

bread's done
Back