Cheapest Price on Mega Man X Collection

DomLando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
For either GC or PS2. Im guessing the best way to go is best buy with the $10 off coupon. If there is any better deal please let me know. Thanks

The Best Buy deal ($10 off) is really the best you can hope for. Assuming they carry it - it's still not listed on their website.

Still need to get me those coupons. Have they been accepting scans? (Most likely YMMV, right?) I want this game too.

[quote name='Rig']Still need to get me those coupons. Have they been accepting scans? (Most likely YMMV, right?) I want this game too.[/QUOTE]

So far I've used the coupon twice myself, in IN and in NY, without any problems whatsoever. Just to make sure it scanned in-store I used the higher quality coupon pics and I cranked my printer up to Best Quality. Using a little more ink for $10 off? Certainly worth it!

yeah, coupons work great and sometimes the actually scan. I like the pdf versions that are the actual coupon size. I've used 2 already without any problems.

Most definitely YES Best Buy is getting it. Just picked up a copy from there. They got in 8 PS2 and 4 GCN copies at the store by me. Didn't have it out on shelves yet as it just came in today.

Okay nevermind...now that I'm looking at the receipt, he charged me for the XBOX Mega Man Anniversary Collection (but I got the Mega Man X Collection GC)...sorry for the confusion.

Went to Best Buy today and saw they had like two to three copies, grabbed one, used the coupon and got one. :) I can try to get one for someone, but only if seriously want it, because I do not like to do the returns.

The best deal I got and that you're gonna get would be the BB coupon. Great game by the way... all the games run at 60FPS now so they look like they run a lot smoother overall... definitely a nice touch.

I got my copy from Best Buy using the coupon. It sucks that there's only about two more weeks left to use the coupon :cry:

bread's done
Back