Cheapest price on Offical Sony PS3 BD Remote

zenprime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know Circut City has the offical PS3 remote for 19.99 until 12/2, but does anyone else have it for less, or should I just fork over a Jackson and get it?

I'm interested as well...Buy.com and Amazon both have it for $20, but Buy.com charges about $6 for shipping...could use GCO I suppose to make it $16. Either would be better than Circuit City which would of course include tax.

Is this remote a lot nicer to use than the controller? I just got a PS3 a couple weeks ago, and haven't really messed with it much.

[quote name='killer9']dude blu ray ps3 remotes on black friday were 10 dollars at gamestop[/QUOTE]

That was an off brand one that wasn't even bluetooth. You had to plug a receiver into a usb port for that one to work. Get the Sony remote. It's definitely worth $20 and much better than the controller.

I haven looken for this remoate at a good price point, but haven't been able to find anything great. I think the prices already posted would probably be your best bet for now. From what I have heard the remote is well worth 20 anyway.

My gamestops had accidentally put the stickers on the sixaxis and sony brand bluray remotes, then didn't even blink when the sale price didn't ring up. They ended up manually overriding it. $12 for the Blu-Ray remote was nice. But got the sixaxis on amazon for 20 so that was nice.

bread's done
Back