Cheapest PS2 Multitap? (for Slim) & 3+ Player Games

drgnasdt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This might seem kind of old, but I've been wanting to get a multitap so I can play some of my old PS2 games multiplayer, as well as some sports games (Winning Eleven anyone?).

Can anyone tell me the cheapest/most reputable place/website to get a PS2 multitap for the slim edition PS2?

And also if anyone can recommend some good 3+ PS2 games (besides sports games) that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A used multitap from Sony costs $10 at Gamestop. You can also get a used Gamestop brand multitap for $8 ($20 new). Here are some 4 player games that I really thought were fun
  • Digimon World 4- It's a hack-and-slash, action-adventure, rpg
  • One Piece: Pirates' Carnival- Its kind of like a board game with really fun minigames
  • Shrek 2- Its an adventure game that works really well with 4 palyers

If you can find a Kmart with them still in stock, they had the PS2 slim multitaps for $3.50 when they hit 90% off a while back. I picked up 2-3 of them and I still have ONE.

If you give me your zip code, I can see the cheapest available shipping rate I could use and I could let it go for like $5 plus the real shipping costs?

Lemme know...

Toys R Us is clearing out the multitap, but I don't know if it's the one for PS2 slim. They also have those Buzz quiz games, and they even come with 4 buzzers for $5.

bread's done
Back