Cheapest way for me to exchange Fifa 11 PS3 for 360?

joeshmoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been wanting to swap my PS3 copy of Fifa 11 to get the 360 version so I could play with a friend, anyone know the cheapest way of doing this? I thought about trading it into BB for $20, and buying it on amazon for $40, but if there's a cheaper way then I'd appreciate it. Thanks! And yeah I did use the online pass that comes with it.

Aight. I tried posting just in case, but I doubt it'll help. Probably will just trade it into BB and see if I can find a sale price somewhere.

Trade in value at amazon is $24.25 and amazon has a like new copy for $37. If you had another game to trade in that would cut the cost, otherwise it's $13 out of pocket.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Trade in value at amazon is $24.25 and amazon has a like new copy for $37. If you had another game to trade in that would cut the cost, otherwise it's $13 out of pocket.[/QUOTE]

Ah woops nvm, just read it on amazon. Free shipping sounds good, I'll go this route.

Wal-Mart. Best Return Policy Ever. Ok, so here's what you do.

You buy a new copy of the Fifa 11 ps3.

Return the used open one with your receipt. Credit back on your card.

Return the 2nd sealed one w/o receipt. Full Credit on your card.

Buy the new xbox one. BAM!

= Or hell you could just say you picked up the wrong one maybe gamestop'll let you swap :D

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Wal-Mart. Best Return Policy Ever. Ok, so here's what you do.

You buy a new copy of the Fifa 11 ps3.

Return the used open one with your receipt. Credit back on your card.

Return the 2nd sealed one w/o receipt. Full Credit on your card.

Buy the new xbox one. BAM!

= Or hell you could just say you picked up the wrong one maybe gamestop'll let you swap :D[/QUOTE]

This return scheme is all sorts of wrong. I hope your "advice" gets edited/deleted and you never post this type of thing again on CAG.

bread's done
Back