Cheapest way to get 2 copies of Sabotuer (xbox 360)?

I originally thought it was buy one get one at gohastings but it is B2G1 for used. You can get sabotuer for 15.11 used. If there is another game you are wanting you should be able to find a decent deal.

If you don't want used, I'm pretty sure the MSRP is 20 bucks now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing I could think of would be the now expired $15 off $20 coupon codes for the EA Store. Look around on CAG, as I think a few people might have been hoarding these since the glitch last week.

[quote name='webdoggy']
If you don't want used, I'm pretty sure the MSRP is 20 bucks now.[/QUOTE]

Gee, what gave that away, the fact that in the OP he said it is $20?

Ummm...five finger discount? Its $20 new, so used should be less everywhere. I really don't know what kind of deal you're looking for.

[quote name='mission42']Gee, what gave that away, the fact that in the OP he said it is $20?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Should have reread the OP after I saw that the hastings deal wasn't B1G1.:whistle2:#

If you buy it off of gamestops website used you cant get 2 copies for 35.98. Add the 16% coupon code (CAG16) and that takes off $5.16 If you have an edge card take off another $3.60..overall you could end up getting 2 copies for 27.20. The bad news there out of stock for the 360.

bread's done
Back