Cheapest way to get a Mario Kart DS Bundle

jputahraptor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I just sold back my textbooks at school and I have some money. I desperately want the Mario Kart DS bundle. Is there any promotion or way to get it any cheaper than full price, I don't want to do any fliping thing, just a way to knock off a Lincoln or two or more.

Buy it at Target and sign up for a Target credit card at checkout, that'll knock 10% off all you purchases right away. Pay off the credit card immediately and cut it up. I did that with my HDTV and it helped me save a bundle, but you may not want to go through with all the hassle considering it would only save you 15 bucks.

[quote name='gofishn']Buy it at Target and sign up for a Target credit card at checkout, that'll knock 10% off all you purchases right away. Pay off the credit card immediately and cut it up. I did that with my HDTV and it helped me save a bundle, but you may not want to go through with all the hassle considering it would only save you 15 bucks.[/QUOTE]

That's definately an option, does the cashier offer it or do I have to ask for it during checkout?

I'd like to hear any other offers if anybody has other methods to getting a ds without the aforementioned stealing.

There was a coupon in a toys R Us "R Zone" flyer a couple of weeks ago for $10.00 off any Nintendo purchase of $100 or more.

The cashier almost always offers it, even why I buy groceries and stuff. Just don't forget to pay it off and get rid of it and you should be fine. Also, it's not just 10% off of that item, it's off your total purchase, so if theres more stuff you need at Target, go ahead and buy it then.

Damaged goods get you 10% off at Target. I've saved 40 cents on a 12 pack of soda because the box was beat to shit. So if there's one in the case that was maybe a return and the box looks pretty beat up, there's another $15 off.

Thanks scdoanintendo for pointing that out in the toyrus ad, I wonder if anyone knows if one of the two started kits you can choose with the ds comes with an adaptor to play from an outlet, that would do it for me, getting both a free game and an adaptor in addition to the free game included and all the other stuff.

if you have a meijer anywhere near you, they've got that "20 dollars off any purchase over 99.97" santa buck that you could use if they carry it. in theory, that'd be 129.99 if it's in stock.

I'm pretty sure that all DS come with an ac adapter in the box. However the gamers kits seem to have a car adapter in them, if that's what you meant.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']I'm pretty sure that all DS come with an ac adapter in the box. However the gamers kits seem to have a car adapter in them, if that's what you meant.[/QUOTE]

I meant an adaptor I could plug into a wall outlet because I'm either playing my gba in my room or at work after everyone leaves (I close a bank). I don't play in outside or anything so I don't want to buy batteries to play it.

[quote name='jputahraptor']I meant an adaptor I could plug into a wall outlet because I'm either playing my gba in my room or at work after everyone leaves (I close a bank). I don't play in outside or anything so I don't want to buy batteries to play it.[/QUOTE]

The battery is rechargeable and all DSes come with an AC adaptor.

bread's done
Back