Cheapest way to get my 360 online wirelessly??

RMThompson

CAGiversary!
Anyone got a great deal on a Wireless Adapter for the 360? Doesn't have to be the new offical one, the Xbox one or anything ELSE that works is OK!

Also, I'd be willing to buy one if anyone has one, or trade!

Cheapest way would be to find a La Fonera wireless router (the free ones) and flash that mother with DD-WRT. Don't know if there's anyone around here with an extra. I'm using mine as a wireless adapter for the first time, and it works pretty well.

[quote name='letsgetacid']Cheapest way would be to find a La Fonera wireless router (the free ones) and flash that mother with DD-WRT. Don't know if there's anyone around here with an extra. I'm using mine as a wireless adapter for the first time, and it works pretty well.[/quote]

A free router? I am WAY lost. I don't mind trying it though, if I can figure where to get one... and what DD-WRT is!

Guys he's asking the cheapest way, if you have a laptop that is on your wireless network you can use the laptop, just share the connection, you can google this and be able to find a youtube video to show you what to do, very very very easy

[quote name='DarkRider23']Go buy an Xbox wireless adapter? Yes, the Xbox one, not the 360 one. I've seen them going for $30-$40 on eBay.[/quote]
I was able to get mine on ebay for 45 bucks, also I use to use my laptop as I suggested eariler

bread's done
Back