Cheapy D in SAINTS ROW 3!! WHOoooo!!

Jaros tells Kotaku that he'll probably send Cheapy a questionnaire to pinpoint things such as likes/dislikes and find out whether Cheapy is comfortable with swearing.
Well, anyone who has ever listened to the CAGCast knows that CheapyD would definitely not be comfortable with swearing. Mm-hm, that's a squeaky-clean family-friendly G-rated ship they run on that Internet broadcast, quite.

This is awesome. Now, Cheapy make sure they make your character have Big Ass Chains on him at all times.

Let me explain, in the first Saints Row game Cheapy made fun of a multiplayer mode called "Big Ass Chains" so that is why I mess with him about his character wearing some in Saints Row 3.

There's something slightly ironic about the highest bid going to a man that calls himself Cheapy, it's kinda like having a big friend that you call "tiny". Congrats though, that sounds really cool, I didn't even realize there was a Saints Row 3 in development!

I really hope at some point somebody says something in game about buying something and CheapyD's character chimes in with "Nah man, I got some coupons for that shit."

I can't believe that the character gets about 200 lines of dialog and it only cost 1700 dollars. I so would have paid 1700 dollars to be in a video game.

Like Shenmue III or something. I want to be one of the shop owners or something. In fact, that's how they should fund Shenmue III. Just auction off bit parts to fans.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I can't believe that the character gets about 200 lines of dialog and it only cost 1700 dollars. I so would have paid 1700 dollars to be in a video game.[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing lol, for 2 grand I woulda been all over this, especially considering the amount of dialogue... I'm starting to get jealous that I never heard about this auction

Like Shenmue III or something. I want to be one of the shop owners or something. In fact, that's how they should fund Shenmue III. Just auction off bit parts to fans.

Not a bad idea, how much do you think it would cost for me to do the mo-cap for Tom the hot dog vendor?

CheapyD, I'd like to extend my congratulations to you; and thanks being as it was for charity.

I hope you enjoy the Game Design process and the studios in Illinois, Volition!

I'll buy you a drink if you're in my area! (40 Minutes South of Chi-Town).

[quote name='BigPopov']Even without the free publicity, $1500 seems like a pretty low price to be in a game. Congrats[/QUOTE]

I would have outbid him if it was an LA location. I'm surprised it went that low.

bread's done
Back