CheapyD Black Friday Super Show of Savings - Featuring Adrianne Curry!?!?!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
In order to entertain the CAGs waiting up for Amazon's deals to go live, I did an impromptu live show in the early morning hours leading up to Black Friday.
We used NowLive.com and it went very well. We even had a special guest!

Entire show:
[media]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/podcast/blackfridayshow.mp3[/media]

Adrianne Curry calls in (wiki)
[media]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/podcast/adrianne.mp3[/media]

Some weird dude
[media]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/podcast/weirdguy.mp3[/media]

That was quite the show! Between Adrianne and that guy who sounded like Herbert from Family Guy, it was extremely entertaining.

That was so awesome, had lots of fun and bought some shit. Thanks Cheap.

Also, who was that hilarious guy that called in at the end, that was great.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Just saw this thread. Wish I knew the show was happening. How did AC find out about the show and call in?[/QUOTE]

She said she was supposed to do a show of her own and decided against it. Then she just popped into ours.

Ah fuck, I didn't know this was going down.

You need to post stuff like this on the front page, Cheapy. Unlike most CAGs I check it to see if anything worthwhile is going on the site.

That show was awesomely insane. Between Adrienne Curry, the nutbag calling himself Graystone, and a pissed off baby Tai making a brief appearance before crying his ass off to close the show, it was certainly a surreal BF morning for me. You should do more shows on there Cheapy. Maybe more D and F list celebs will pop in to spice things up. :D

[quote name='yukine']Ah fuck, I didn't know this was going down.

You need to post stuff like this on the front page, Cheapy. Unlike most CAGs I check it to see if anything worthwhile is going on the site.[/quote]

It was on the front page.

It's a shame the cracks on Graystone weren't recorded. The least interesting part of that fellow's bit got recordered.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']who the fuck expected adrianne curry to come in :hot:
and the conversation was priceless :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrianne_Curry

She really sounded like she was wasted. fucking hilarious how she said she hasn't played halo in years and someone just GAVE her a 360.

I was one of the first 2 people there and it got pretty interesting. Then I go take a dump , come back and some guy was bitching about his 360 dying on him. Ok...
My 360 is on it's last leg but I'm not calling Cheapy to bitch about lol :)

Still it was a good show. I didn't know you could get a professional set up for that cheap as I thought cheapy had a 5k+ studio for this. You need to post pictures of your cag cast set up and what it cost you.

[quote name='Rocko']It was on the front page.

It's a shame the cracks on Graystone weren't recorded. The least interesting part of that fellow's bit got recordered.[/quote]
The entire show was recorded. I'll upload it now.
Also, I replaced that file with that entire guy's call.

I was actually very entertained in there last night, it worked a lot better than I would have thought. And the Adrianne Curry coming in was so random, making it great.

Lol BlackFriday was fun, i got a computer for 200 dollars and was on of the people that sprinted in and somebody punched me in the back! I have the bruise to prove it =)

[quote name='CheapyD']The entire show was recorded. I'll upload it now.
Also, I replaced that file with that entire guy's call.[/quote]

$.

[quote name='Rocko']It was on the front page.

It's a shame the cracks on Graystone weren't recorded. The least interesting part of that fellow's bit got recordered.[/quote]

Lies!!!

It's not on the front page right now, so it never was. :lol:

[quote name='smellhasreturned']good god she sounds hungover[/QUOTE]

that's what I said during the chat but she responded that she wasn't wasted, only tired from Thanksgiving. You know i am very surprised no one asked her about Chris Knight.

[quote name='daphatty']I didn't even know who she was so I didn't say very much.[/QUOTE]

She was on America's Next Top Model and several reality shows on VH1.

[quote name='daphatty']I didn't even know who she was so I didn't say very much.[/QUOTE]

Not many people knew who she was including myself. Actually when I heard Adrianne Curry I was thinking this chick
ann-curry.jpg

but that's ANN CURRY from Dateline NBC. At the time I was like cool dateline is calling in.

But no she was wasted, how many people do you know talk like that after thanksgiving?

[quote name='cdeener']She was on America's Next Top Model and several reality shows on VH1.[/QUOTE]

and married a brady :O

if only I read the damn wiki in time... I would have said put Mr. Brady on the phone now bitch!

It was nice talking with ya, Cheapy.

You sounded kind of taken back when I said I'm trying to get out to Japan. As in "What the hell am I going to do with a guy I've meet once, played a few games with online, and looks eerily like me?" Well not to worry, I haven't had any time off in the past three years, and don't expect much soon. Working two jobs sucks...

The show dispelled any notions I had that CAG's were a coherent, and eloquent bunch.

BTW Sorry for any disparaging remarks in the chat room Friend of Sonic, I was up two whiskeys and an eggnog.

I had a blast!

- Was also the first caller...thank you.

Cheapy, can we get some future show times?

K-pop...korea...omg

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']You sounded kind of taken back when I said I'm trying to get out to Japan. As in "What the hell am I going to do with a guy I've meet once, played a few games with online, and looks eerily like me?" Well not to worry, I haven't had any time off in the past three years, and don't expect much soon. Working two jobs sucks...
[/quote] Not at all! I've done that before with DaPhatty and fits the same description!

Ha ha, listening to the guy who posed as "Graystone" again was a riot. With all the chat scroll and watching Tai throw a conniption on daddy, I missed some of what he was saying.

The show did completely disintegrate at this point, but it was still entertainingly chaotic and surreal (a lot like staying up late bargain hunting for video games online).

"Is that Wombat crying? Nope thats uhh baby Cheapy. Ahh kinda sounded like Wombat crying in that Mass Effect Thread. What it do, got that red hair up on there"

:rofl:

bread's done
Back