CheapyD is having a baby omgwtf!

Conratulations! I have 4 kids of my own. The boys are 3, and the girls are 8 months (Yes, two sets of twins...). I hope you're a better father than me. I can't say no to my kids, so they're pretty much already spoiled rotten. My only form of discipline is to yell "Stop or I'm telling your mother!"

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Conratulations! I have 4 kids of my own. The boys are 3, and the girls are 8 months (Yes, two sets of twins...). I hope you're a better father than me. I can't say no to my kids, so they're pretty much already spoiled rotten. My only form of discipline is to yell "Stop or I'm telling your mother!"[/QUOTE]
Whoa! Thats crazy! Twins run in my family too, I dream of having twin boys named Brad and Chad :lol:

Quick question for all - Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that CheapyD was gone for a few days for e3 and suddenly his wife is pregnant? ;)

[quote name='CouRageouS']

Quick question for all - Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that CheapyD was gone for a few days for e3 and suddenly his wife is pregnant? ;)[/QUOTE]

You're the only one - because she's been pregnant for 6 months at this point ;).

Ahh thats right. Whats the general amount of time before people announce their pregnancies? From friends and family, I believe the earliest I've heard was 3 months.

Hey cheapy My wife is too expecting in late october! It's scary I know, but we'll be fine. My wife also is a cagger and would like to knit you/your baby something! Let us caggers know where to send gifts to. Rock on!

w00t

good goin cheapy

hopefully by saying congrats im not making a mistake (the baby was planned...right?) so, congrats! haha

I'm sure they'll learn Japanese. Italian is my first language, and I speak it with my family. Just from the times my sisters and parents come by and when they babysit them, my kids picked up the Italian perfectly. When it comes to learning languages kids are amazing.

Funny thing is they realized my wife doesn't speak Italian, so we actually caught them plotting against her in Italian one time.

Congrats Cheapy!!! I wonder what kind of name he will have. Please let us all know where we can send you and your baby a gift.

What? MyPacifier.com? I have been listening for quite a while, and now I can give back with my home business! Excellent.

I knew this was what was coming when Cheapy told Wombat it was a personal secret... Such awesome news! Congrats to Cheapy Mom and Cheapy Dad!

Yeah! Congratulations! That's pretty awesome. Many happy returns, CheapyDad. Your dad's going to have to be promoted to CheapyGranddad--and your Mom to CheapyGranny.

If your parents are anything like mine, you're going to see them with your kid and think--these people are GREAT! Where the hell were they when I was a kid?!

I remember asking a while back on the CAGCast if you guys had plans for kids. Well, here's the answer! Congratulations CheapyD!

[quote name='contej85']I for one love that Wombat seems more excited than CheapyD. Cheapy just wants to move on with the show, and Wombat's motherly instincts come out.:lol:[/quote]

that's because Cheapy will have to change diapers at 2 in the morning ;)

Congrats, Cheapy. I just got around to listening to the CAGcast because my wife and I just returned from the hospital with our newborn baby boy. It's really crazy, and it is scary how much I like being a dad.

Congrats.

If it's a boy, just think how badass he could be. He'll have all the kickass asian abilities (math, ninja,...) but also be really tall. Best of both worlds.

Yeah, so I'm always a week behind listening to the CAGCast, but I wanted to drop by and drop in my congrats to CheapyD and the Missus. My 3rd was born earlier this week.

It's going to be a crazy ride, Cheapy!

Congrats....Can't go wrong with kids......my newborns (twins) were directly responsible for me finishing: PGR2, all three Prince of Persias, Crimson Skies, Rallisport 2, Ghost Recon 2 and Pandora Tomorrow. Every night that first month I'd take a late feeding and game before it to keep myself awake :D

My daughter spent several nights of her first and second month old lives sleeping on my tummy while I jammed on PGR2 :D

"DADDYS CLOCKING MAJOR KUDOS!!! WOOOOO! OH NO NO NO Go back to sleep please..please SHHHHH..SHHHHH..."

PS: Don't be a pussy, change diapers. Man ain't 'fraid of no Poop.
PPSS: After the 5th month remind her that you have needs too, and for the safety of the pregnancy its all Anal till she drops.

:D

[quote name='HeadRusch']Congrats....Can't go wrong with kids......my newborns (twins) were directly responsible for me finishing: PGR2, all three Prince of Persias, Crimson Skies, Rallisport 2, Ghost Recon 2 and Pandora Tomorrow. Every night that first month I'd take a late feeding and game before it to keep myself awake :D

My daughter spent several nights of her first and second month old lives sleeping on my tummy while I jammed on PGR2 :D

"DADDYS CLOCKING MAJOR KUDOS!!! WOOOOO! OH NO NO NO Go back to sleep please..please SHHHHH..SHHHHH..."

PS: Don't be a pussy, change diapers. Man ain't 'fraid of no Poop.
PPSS: After the 5th month remind her that you have needs too, and for the safety of the pregnancy its
all Anal till she drops.

:D[/quote]

LOL :applause: Love the advice.... Good luck getting the wife to go along with it!

[quote name='HeadRusch']Congrats....Can't go wrong with kids......my newborns (twins) were directly responsible for me finishing: PGR2, all three Prince of Persias, Crimson Skies, Rallisport 2, Ghost Recon 2 and Pandora Tomorrow. Every night that first month I'd take a late feeding and game before it to keep myself awake :D

[/QUOTE]
That's hilarious because I did the same thing when my kids were born (I have twins too). I'd let my wife sleep while I stayed up at night. I kept myself awake watching anime and playing video games all night.

Hopefully your kids didn't cry as much as my firstborns did. The girls weren't bad, but the boys almost drove me insane. They'd cry all night long, and I'd have to turn on some music and dance with them until they fell asleep. By the time they turned 1 I think I had slept only 20 hours that whole year...

Ahhhh we learned the early lesson: Let your newborns sleep in their infant carriers!! For the first six months or so our kids slept in their cribs, strapped into their infant carriers with blankets and stuff. We'd have to wake THEM up for feedings...someting about not being able to toss and turn themselves awake, and being in that 'perfect reclined position'. The doctor had no problems with it, and during the day they slept stretched out in the playpens and such......so we got lucky there.

Now, at almost 2yo, our daughter almost never wakes up....and my son will only wake up once in awhile if he's got a molar coming in, but usually past 10pm they're down. They sleep from about 7:30pm to about 7am!

Awesome Parenting FTW! :D

PS: Diaper Genie....I'd recommend you just get into the habit of emptying the garbage 2 or 3 times a day, then no DG required.

Also, this thing saved our lives more than once during the first 9 months....
call_G2609.jpg

[quote name='HeadRusch']
PS: Diaper Genie....I'd recommend you just get into the habit of emptying the garbage 2 or 3 times a day, then no DG required.
[/QUOTE]

Once again - breastfeeding FTW! There is very little diaper issue if you breastfeed (vs formula) for the first 4-6 months or so - basically, until they eat any regular food. Once you give 'em that cow crap (ie, milk) or formula, though, it's all over :lol:.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Ahh thats right. Whats the general amount of time before people announce their pregnancies? From friends and family, I believe the earliest I've heard was 3 months.[/QUOTE]

The earliest most people tell others is after 12 weeks(1st trimester) because that is when the chance of miscarriage is the lowest.

bread's done
Back