CheapyD is "saucy" according to PS3 camper

Hmm... I remember banning somebody recently that used "saucy" a lot. I bet I know who that is. Time to see if my memory serves me correctly.

Edit: Yep, that's most definitely good ol' "dberuvides" (and his many aliases).

[quote name='shipwreck']Hmm... I remember banning somebody recently that used "saucy" a lot. I bet I know who that is. Time to see if my memory serves me correctly.[/QUOTE]

now as to why he was banned...

[quote name='ashram']now as to why he was banned...[/QUOTE]

General douchery, PS3 trolling, and multiple accounts.

[quote name='gofishn']The guy tried to sell his spot in line to the Kotaku interviewer as he left as well.[/QUOTE]

Yep, he was a winner.

yeah, what's up with people wanting to buy spots, even though theyre not even guaranteeeeeed one, I'm number 6, and they have a line of like 22, but supposedly getting 6 on the dot, and some lady offered me 700 bucks for my spot :/.. 1,000 for the top spot.

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah, what's up with people wanting to buy spots, even though theyre not even guaranteeeeeed one, I'm number 6, and they have a line of like 22, but supposedly getting 6 on the dot, and some lady offered me 700 bucks for my spot :/.. 1,000 for the top spot.[/QUOTE]

Wait, how are you posting this if you are on line for a PS3? I'd take the money and go home to bed. :)

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah, what's up with people wanting to buy spots, even though theyre not even guaranteeeeeed one, I'm number 6, and they have a line of like 22, but supposedly getting 6 on the dot, and some lady offered me 700 bucks for my spot :/.. 1,000 for the top spot.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're insane! $700 profit and you wouldn't have to put up any of your own money, take on any risk whatsoever, and avoiding the hassle of eBay. I would've taken that deal without thinking twice.

I'm sorry but the more I read about the PS3 lines the more disgusted I become. These fucking money hungry opportunists make me sick.

[quote name='gofishn']Dude, you're insane! $700 profit and you wouldn't have to put up any of your own money, take on any risk whatsoever, and avoiding the hassle of eBay. I would've taken that deal without thinking twice.[/QUOTE]

I know, hell, even if you wanted the PS3 for yourself that lady would have completely paid for it when they are easily available next year, with an extra $100 to boot!

Insanity that you're still in line, I would have taken that lady's money and just ran off laughing.

1147197964hm1.jpg

???

"That is why I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept only the lesser title of 'Zinc Saucier', which I just made up." - Bender

Man, everytime I see a picture of a CAG they always look like some kind of huge dork. First that guy with the PS3, and now this guy.

And Apossum - :rofl:

[quote name='Kendro']
616166.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Either that or Ed Grimley.

Cheapy always strikes me as 'peppy,' if only because he lacks the bitterness and cynicism that pervades most of us gamers.

[quote name='mykevermin']Either that or Ed Grimley.

Cheapy always strikes me as 'peppy,' if only because he lacks the bitterness and cynicism that pervades most of us gamers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he strikes me as a very positive dude, like he wouldn't harm a fly.

This guy looks exactly like Apossum's pic of the RE4 boss and seems to act like him too. :rofl:

[quote name='shipwreck']General douchery, PS3 trolling, and multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]
Yep, he definately looks like a douche in that picture :lol:

[quote name='daphatty']I'm sorry but the more I read about the PS3 lines the more disgusted I become. These fucking money hungry opportunists make me sick.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm hoping for some bloodshed, or at least a magazine rack being kicked over.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This guy looks exactly like Apossum's pic of the RE4 boss and seems to act like him too. :rofl:[/quote]

Minus the good looks.

[quote name='gunm']Minus the good looks.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that guy has nothing on El Gigante. [/obligatory]

Haha, "saucy..."

And I would of taken the money for my spot in line as well, I bet there are some people who are just waiting in line with the sole purpose of selling their spot.

...I wish I came up with that idea.

[quote name='daphatty']I'm sorry but the more I read about the PS3 lines the more disgusted I become. These fucking money hungry opportunists make me sick.[/quote]Some of them want a PS3 so they can play it. Crazy, I know

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Some of them want a PS3 so they can play it. Crazy, I know[/quote]
Of course, but those few will be paying a premium for them on eBay. :lol:

I always use terms common in wine criticism to describe my favorite webmaster.

"He's heady, with a hint of autumn apple and a playful, saucy aroma"

This is really sad all these people buying consoles just to sell them. I say the first few thousand PS3's go for a good price (2k). Then everything after that, well sell for 20-30% more then MSRP. Because every fucking person is trying to sell one to make a profit. I don't want one, but there are diehard fanboys that won't be able to get a console. My view on selling consoles, and fanboys is kinda like the saying. I might not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it. I think that people should let others get the consoles that actually want them to play them.

Only diehard fanboys are going to buy them off ebay. Then fanboys and everyone else is going to have to wait. So in essence these PS3 "resellers" are just pushing back the release date even farther for some. Most people already have to save to buy a PS3, so now those people will have to wait until March or April to get a console. When they become more readily available.

[quote name='CitizenB']This is really sad all these people buying consoles just to sell them. I say the first few thousand PS3's go for a good price (2k). Then everything after that, well sell for 20-30% more then MSRP. Because every fucking person is trying to sell one to make a profit. I don't want one, but there are diehard fanboys that won't be able to get a console. My view on selling consoles, and fanboys is kinda like the saying. I might not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it. I think that people should let others get the consoles that actually want them to play them.

Only diehard fanboys are going to buy them off ebay. Then fanboys and everyone else is going to have to wait. So in essence these PS3 "resellers" are just pushing back the release date even farther for some. Most people already have to save to buy a PS3, so now those people will have to wait until March or April to get a console. When they become more readily available.[/QUOTE]

It really is Sony's fault for not providing enough consoles at launch. If someone is a diehard fanboy they will probably already be in line anyways. And it really is up to the fanboys how much they bid these up on ebay.

I would have sold a spot for $700 without hesitating.

bread's done
Back