CheapyD is the sexiest person alive

newbie7.jpg

[quote name='xzafixz']"bileanddecay"
Who are you to call someone a newbie?[/quote]

It says newbie on his status. As it may be, I am a relative newbie, fine. But I also don't proclaim my appreciation of CheappyD in a sexual and non-sequitur capacity.

In my statement, the focus should have been on the message of him/her being relatively new to the forums (according to # of posts only) and starting a thread about a nonsensical topic, not on the pot calling the kettle black.

And with all due respect, you and I are both considered regulars.

But if anyone is offended by my statement of jest, I'll retract and apologize. Sorry, didn't mean to call anyone a newbie.

Hmm, I dont know if hes sexy, but the word in brooklyn is that he has a huge dork, and I have based this on absoultuely nothing.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Hmm, I dont know if hes sexy, but the word in brooklyn is that he has a huge dork, and I have based this on absoultuely nothing.[/quote]

... hrm... did u mispell something?

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Hmm, I dont know if hes sexy, but the word in brooklyn is that he has a huge dork, and I have based this on absoultuely nothing.[/quote]

... hrm... did u mispell something?[/quote] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's one funny mind. :lol:

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Hmm, I dont know if hes sexy, but the word in brooklyn is that he has a huge dork, and I have based this on absoultuely nothing.[/quote]

LoL

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']A dork is a whale penis, so it's probably spelled right.[/quote]

Thank you, you just made my night better. As it is already bad, I broke my PS2 mic and I have just gotten addicted to Socom 2 after having it since Christmas.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']A dork is a whale penis, so it's probably spelled right.[/quote]

Thank you, you just made my night better. As it is already bad, I broke my PS2 mic and I have just gotten addicted to Socom 2 after having it since Christmas.[/quote]

Ah, the XboxMaster looking to master the PS2...

Aren't whale penis's like 6 feet long.......so that must mean he walks around with his in a cart or somethin while he pushes it around.........:whistle2:\.....I TINK NOT!

*chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw*

*lots of donny osmand records*

*brady bunch movies*

*charlies angles full throttle*

Ok :) this ones dead. those last three are a deadly combo. i didn't even have to use my finisher......Nick and Jessica Variety Hour...sheesh.....

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Who are you any of you to call her a newbie? She joined in June of 2003. Don't look at the posts, look at the date.[/quote]
True story, some people get on here and just waste posts, I seen one guy get 100 posts in like 10 minutes, that doesnt prove anything

I was waiting for some reasons or evidence on how I was the sexiest person alive...I don't think its coming.

[quote name='Cracka']
misc11.jpg
[/quote]

:lol: , I've seen this before, but I never noticed the victim's face. HILARIOUS!!!

[quote name='CheapyD']I was waiting for some reasons or evidence on how I was the sexiest person alive...I don't think its coming.
[/quote]

Does that mean you're no longer the sexiest person alive? :?

well he said he spelled something wrong... i'm trying to figure out if he spelled "has" instead of "is" or if he typed dork instead of d*ck

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']That was said yesterday, so if that's true I would've laughed myself into a coma by now. Good job.[/quote]Who said I wasn't in a coma? 8)

bread's done
Back