CheapyD on Attack of the Show (G4) Tonight, 8/22 at 7pm EST

[quote name='gunm']Sweet. Anyone care to vid cap this for those of us who missed it?[/quote]

Hah, I'm dusting off my VHS so I don't have to wait for that.

Not to thread crap, but has Attack of the Show improved any? I remember it being a terrible bastardization of The Screen Savers (which they had wound up ruining anyway)

Oh wait, it's tomorrow night, Wednesday the 22nd. It's confusing when Cheapy says "Today!" when he is posting in Japan time where it's already tomorrow (yeah yeah it's tomorrow already for most of you, but I'm not in the continental US). >_

a couple things, tell kevin that the loop isn't hard hitting journalism, make sure to ask about and stare at olivia's cleavage, ohh and good luck

Please put it up Cheapy or somebody. I just gave up on G4 today to save a bit of money. The only thing I miss from that channel is Ninja Warrior anyway and perhaps a bit of X-Play/AotS here and there, but not really.

Nice CHEAPY! Man you have gotten really popular.
If I were you, I would just sell out like those douchebags on that show. lol jk ahahhaahahah

I will be watching this, just think some dude that has killed in a on-line game will be on tv.

I might be able to date Lindsey Lohan now.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Not to thread crap, but has Attack of the Show improved any? I remember it being a terrible bastardization of The Screen Savers (which they had wound up ruining anyway)[/quote]
Not really, but still, this is a cool oppurtunity.

Kevin has a tendency to interrupt people during that segment so make sure you get your words out.. or just speak over him like the tall, powerful man that you are.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Please put it up Cheapy or somebody. I just gave up on G4 today to save a bit of money. The only thing I miss from that channel is Ninja Warrior anyway and perhaps a bit of X-Play/AotS here and there, but not really.[/quote]

If you have an IPod/ITunes you can download most of the choice segments of both of those shows as video podcasts. X-Play has just one podcast, but AotS has it's main podcast, plus seperate podcasts for Gadget Pron, In Your Pants, Fresh Ink, The Feed, and Game Break.

Do not forget to go for epic lulz

4kf0qs8.gif

[quote name='MSUHitman']If you have an IPod/ITunes you can download most of the choice segments of both of those shows as video podcasts. X-Play has just one podcast, but AotS has it's main podcast, plus seperate podcasts for Gadget Pron, In Your Pants, Fresh Ink, The Feed, and Game Break.[/quote]

I hate Itunes. I wish there was some other way to download the Video Podcasts like through Juice or some other way. If there was than that'd be great and I'd probably pick up the show here and there. Otherwise, I'm not really missing too much by cancelling G4. I still have Spike for that after all.

damn, cheapy's blowin' up and still he can't "cheap ass gamer dot com " on any of his appearances

edit: does this mean no cagcast?

I'm pretty sure they can do "Cheap Ass Gamer" on G4, but I don't know.
Yes, there will be a CAGcast recorded as soon as get back from the studio.

p.s. I'm doing this from a studio in Tokyo...

I'll cap it and rapidshare it or something...I still have those dmca complaints from bloomberg, so yeah...I'm going to pass on youtube.

otherwise here's to everything going smoothly Cheapy.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']a couple things, tell kevin that the loop isn't hard hitting journalism, make sure to ask about and stare at olivia's cleavage, ohh and good luck[/quote]

lol olivia's cleavage

she phailed that hotdog thing miserably... :bomb:

Well, this is very depressing news. You spend all this time building your reputation as someone to be respected in the game industry, and it all comes crashing down by appearing on a hack show like AOTS. Very depressing indeed...

Seriously though, that show really is terrible. I suppose if they ever brought back Rose and Laporte, then that would be a great show to be on.

[quote name='the_gloaming']Don't forget to give all of us CAGs a shout out![/quote]

that would be aaaawesome!

and yeah congratulations cheapy! looking forward to watchin AOTS later today :bouncy:

Sweet, I'll be sure to actually watch that one off the DVR. :lol:

There's been some talk about AotS's quality so here's my take:

Around the Net (opening bit) is usually entertaining. Then I'll usually skip to DVDeusday or the Gadget segment if they are on that day and I sometimes watch The Loop if the guests or topic interest me. I probably watch maybe 1 out of 5 Loops.

The Feed and In Your Pants are always skip worthy.

And it's a given that The Screen Savers was a better show but that's kind of a distant memory at this point.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'll tune in, just to project the message that Cheapy = Ratings.[/QUOTE]
You're a nielson ratings home?

LUCCCCKKKKYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Someone plzzz tape and YouTube this! I don't get G4 (or any of that hi-tech kay-bell televisions that you'alls do.)

Good job, make us proud, and remember to put on an extra layer of shine on that bald head of yours.

tip: try not to stare at Olivia's cleavage

[quote name='bobthecat23']cheapy is da man cheapy dont forgetto mention all the little ppl that helped u get to that status[/quote]

Your sig makes me want to vomit.

I can't believe I'll actually be watching Attack of the Show since the first time in... Well, since it was The Screen Savers. Way to class up the joint, Cheapy.

lolcatsdotcombel6rpxu6pf29yv7.jpg

If you don't think of AotS as "The New Screensavers" and think of it as a shitty Sportscenter for anything, then it's watchable.

I'll be watching for sure. If not at 7, then I'll catch the 11 o'clock show.

:O Muy bueno, senor Cheapy. i haven't watched G4 in a loooooong time. And even then, the last few times was just to ogle Kirsten Holt on Cheat!. But I definitely watch the mighty bald one with his booming voice of doom.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Not to thread crap, but has Attack of the Show improved any? I remember it being a terrible bastardization of The Screen Savers (which they had wound up ruining anyway)[/quote]

Nope, it's still crap, along with most of the rest of the channel.

I miss the Screen Savers so much.

I'll watch tonight for Cheapy though.

bread's done
Back