CheapyD on Attack of the Show (G4) Tonight, 8/22 at 7pm EST

[quote name='figcoinc']Lots of G4 hate? It is a okay channel. I don't watch T.V anyhow. Though I do enjoy AOTS. Plus Lalya Kaliegh is my type of woman[/quote]u ever watch TechTV? :) it was way better, screen savers & call for help were my 2 favorite shows, i even enjoyed X-Play before G4 took over

and personally, i think layla is annoying :) u can tell they just put her on there to try to get more viewers.

I'm out of town but I just got on snapstream.net and told my dvr to record the next showing. 1100 diggs and now G4 exposure, Cheapy is a star! When is Wombat gonna be on TV?

I just watched the segment ... and did anyone else notice on their TV that Cheapy was being key'd in kinda oddly??

[quote name='zewone']youtube link needed.[/quote]

yeah...not going to risk another dcma warning...but I will be putting up a mp4 version on rapidshare in about 10 minutes

He can talk to Kevin... He could probably talk to Olivia as well, but it won't be any time while he's on the air... So we wouldn't have seen it.

I really don't like Layla Keyleigh, althought she apparently works, because my friend thinks he's better looking than Olivia. I think he's crazy...

Anyways, nice job on The Loop. You'll probably be on it again. They keep circulating the same people... I don't know why they had Chris Gore on there though... He should just stick to DVDuesday.

I enjoyed Tech TV and The Screensavers as well as Call for Help and that show that Kevin Pereirra came from... Some kind of video game show where teams battled each other...

Kevin Rose, Patrick Norton, Leo Laporte, Yoshi, Dan, and Sarah was awesome. Still kind of bummed that they said they'd come visit the show every once and a while and never visited...

Edit... I did end up catching it at 6:30 after Jeopardy went off. and then, when I was watching it at 10... It cut out at about 10:30... Stupid satellite.

I caught it today. I went, Hey! It's the Eggman!
I wanted to hear what more he was going to say about the Japanese mobile phones over there before the host cut him off due to time.

// Roth

[quote name='CYRiX']lol for everyone who didn't think they'd put ass on aots you apparently dont know they have a sex talk portion of the show with a sex expert lol.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? what the hell is this show about? I saw clip of that female host olivia munn i think eating a hotdog that was hanging off of a string.

good showing and congrats cheapy!

for some reason i feel as if the majority of peoply at attack of the show either have cag accounts or feel as if cag is a very reliable and reputable site (which it is!...for the most part)

[quote name='Milkyman']Seriously? what the hell is this show about? I saw clip of that female host olivia munn i think eating a hotdog that was hanging off of a string.[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly news about everything that 'geeks' will find interesting... They get more people to watch it by putting attractive people on there... I think that's why Leo, Yoshi, and Patrick got the boot... Still wish Kevin would sign with someone and do a show on t.v. instead of all his shows on the internet, they're kind of hard to watch... I remember there was another Kevin on there with Kevin Rose after G4 bought Tech TV. I can't remember his name, but he was cool too.

Leo and Pat left, as opposed to getting booted.

God i hate that show. Fell asleep infront of the TV yesterday and awoke to a Loop segment where they interviewed a lawyer from the ACLU (person who knew something) and the "editor in chief" of some website (smug, trendy fuckwit who didn't know anywhere near as much as he thinks he does and desperately needs to be repeatedly punched in the face). Let me know when that clip's up.

Nice shirt, Cheapy. Orange, too. Did you buy that one in Tokyo?

The satellite feed was understandably laggy, and seemed more awkward than the ones on broadcast TV. I wonder if that'll kill this segment's future, or if they're going to continue it?

I'm disappointed in the lack of talk time for the two International guests, but I guess that's what happens when you only allot 5-7 minutes for a segment.

Anyways, congrats, Cheapy for finally making it onto G4!

Maybe you can swing another appearance if/when ATOS or X-Play does Tokyo Game Show coverage. I think you'll get a lot more in with something like that.

Great job, CheapyD--you're such a whore for media exposure ;-)

...and you almost managed to talk over the douchebag host--good try!

[quote name='machoman_93']Well, if anyone wants the link to watch the loop, click g4tv.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I love how they are trying to get a non-American flavor of what is going on in the world, by talking to 2 Americans and one Brit.

Good job CheapyD! That shirt made me think you were in hawaii or something.

I'm surprised you didn't give the host crap about that crack he made about Asian drivers.

52ymk1v.png

"H-he i-interrupted me!"

Awesome Cheapy I loved it! Though the green screen (I think) looked kinda funky behind ya, but it was still awesome to hear the Cagcast voice on TV.

[quote name='starman9000']Thanks.

I love how they are trying to get a non-American flavor of what is going on in the world, by talking to 2 Americans and one Brit.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and then he was asking Chris Gore questions about England.

wtf was Chris Gore talking about when he brings up the new Batman when its still a year away for America. It barely even has a teaser out. I think Kevin Perera was looking for something more like Superbad or Rush Hour 3.

Nice job though, Cheapy.

Cheapy, my advice: Next time show up drunk. "Yeah the phones are faster in Japan but...man, dude, what I wanna know is how much GEL they put in your freakin HAIR....you DICK...." etc, etc, etc.

Now *thats* entertainment.

Nice interview, Kevin is a douche, but not too bad this time, lol. I told my wife: " Hey, that's the guy from the toilet video!" And she STILL didn't care... sad, sad.

I almost missed this. Went to score Bioshock and was rushing home to catch it. You did a good job Cheapy, but it seemed they didn't give you an equal amount of time.

[quote name='Joon2324']That was hot. But it was a little weird how he kept calling you David. What's up with that?[/quote]

lol i dont think calling him "cheapy" or "cheap ass gamer guy" would have been too presentable on television.

[quote name='Joon2324']That was hot. But it was a little weird how he kept calling you David. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

Its weird that he was calling him by his name? alright?

bread's done
Back