Check e-mail--EAStore 20%+Free ship-Works on pre-orders, NFL tour- $40

psychoxfoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sorry, title a bit misleading I guess. I don't think the code is reusable, but just wanted to give you guys a headup for the promo code in your e-mails, works on burnout paradise, mercenaries 2 and such. NF tour is listed at 39.99 while other retailers have it for 49.99. Sorry if repost.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/DisplayHomePage

EDIT- Double Useage! Before giving out my code, I had just applied it in my cart to see if it really worked, but of course, didn't order anything. Now after already giving it away, I noticed that today, the promo is STILL applied, So... maybe there's unlimited useage to it? Or simply might just be some workaround in their system that saves the promo for you if you had entered it before but didn't actually order, allowing you to share the code with another CAG. Not really sure, but just wanted to give you guys a headsup.

you know what, whoever wants it, take it. I really need to get it away from me or I'm just going to be on an endless buying spree. Just please post if you've already used it. Thanks

06MSFO

[quote name='psychoxfoo']you know what, whoever wants it, take it. I really need to get it away from me or I'm just going to be on an endless buying spree. Just please post if you've already used it. Thanks
[/quote]
I just used it, thanks.

Looks like the free shipping applies to pre-orders as well.

Wow.. Burnout Paradise for $48+tax? Very, VERY tempting, especially since I LOVE that series. Wasn't planning on picking it up at launch, but for that price I might have to bite. If I don't, I'll post my code here.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Wow.. Burnout Paradise for $48+tax? Very, VERY tempting, especially since I LOVE that series. Wasn't planning on picking it up at launch, but for that price I might have to bite. If I don't, I'll post my code here.[/quote]

$50 shipped plus they accept paypal.

Got the email too. Still wondering if I want to use it. Both Mercenaries 2 and Burnout Paradise are tempting.

EDIT: Does anyone know if they charge when they ship the item out? Or as soon as the order is placed?

EDIT2: Nevermind, found a FAQ on their site, and it said they charge when the order ships.

has anyone tried it yet? cause i just got one. last time, i got a $15 off coupon for the EA store, but it didn't work. so if anyone has done it already, please tell me. thanks. :D

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Sorry, title a bit misleading I guess. I don't think the code is reusable, but just wanted to give you guys a headup for the promo code in your e-mails, works on burnout paradise, mercenaries 2 and such. NF tour is listed at 39.99 while other retailers have it for 49.99. Sorry if repost.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/DisplayHomePagehttp://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/DisplayHomePage[/quote]

EDIT- Double Useage! Before giving out my code, I had just applied it in my cart to see if it really worked, but of course, didn't order anything. Now after already giving it away, I noticed that today, the promo is STILL applied, So... maybe there's unlimited useage to it? Or simply might just be some workaround in their system that saves the promo for you if you had entered it before but didn't actually order, allowing you to share the code with another CAG. Not really sure, but just wanted to give you guys a headsup.

[quote name='Aleman']How did you guys get the promo codes?[/quote]

I think you just have to sign up for the newsletter on their homepage or the store's homepage. The e-mail that you should get with the code is titled, EA December Newsletter

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Since I have absolutely no money to buy anything else.

055DPD

Please post when it's used.[/QUOTE]

I used the code to pre-order NFL Tour. Thanks for posting it!

bread's done
Back