Check EB Games/Gamestop for PSP demos.

edison

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I was at EB Games last night and they had just got in Killzone, and Gangs of London demo umd's. I don't know if they are supposed to be pre-order bonus items or not, the clerk just gave them to me. Got to play Killzone Liberation this morning and I like it, kinda reminds me of Metal Gear with less stealth. One mission in single player (not too long) and multiplayer (ad-hoc) which I haven't tried yet.

Gangs of London seems like squad based GTA... The tutorial mission isn't very long but allows melee combat, stealth, weapons, and driving. There is also another short mission that doesn't have the tutorial overlay. I like the comic book art style, but I not a fan of squad based games.

[quote name='edison']Gangs of London seems like squad based GTA... The tutorial mission isn't very long but allows melee combat, stealth, weapons, and driving. There is also another short mission that doesn't have the tutorial overlay. I like the comic book art style, but I not a fan of squad based games.[/QUOTE]

It was originally The Getaway: Gangs of London, so it's more like a squad based Getaway. If you like the game but not the squad part try The Getaway games on PS2 (the first is $4 used at EB).

[quote name='Richlough']What firmware is required to run them ?[/QUOTE]

I assume 2.71 that's the update on the demo umd, and it's what I have on my psp.

Hmmm...I might have to stop in. Killzone looks really awesome, and I'm interested in Gangs of London since I liked the Getaway.

[quote name='furyk']The dicks around me at my EB Games/Gamestop only give out demos with pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

yea same here but i went there just to ask again. they said they dont have anything. they probably lying.

CML for some demos. I don't have any of the ones listed here (yet) but I'll sell them for $3 each, 3 for $8 or 5 for $12, plus shipping for only $1.

bread's done
Back