Check my bundle, worth the money?

merchie89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I want to get a 320 slim, that means getting rid of my 250 Slim. Sorry for excluding that info.

I bought the 4 GB slim on black friday 2010. and the 250 hd the same time.

I am including
Console
Halo Reach
2 controllers, (1 wired, 1 wireless)
cords

I think I should be able to get at least 2 bills out of it.

I hate selling online because of abundance of the same thing, and craigslist is way too slow. Like in the warehouse deals thread, a like new 4 GB slim is 150 and people will jump all over that but when you buy it used from a non idiot, its all shady so its gotta be cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally wouldnt pay $200 for it... too much for an old used console that i have no idea how long it will last. that doesnt mean you wont get $200 though. reach has been $10 so imo that should just be a throw in to make it sell. im curious though, if your not going to sell online, and you wont use craigslist... whats left? trade-ins/ that wont fetch you nearly enough. just curious as to how you plan on selling this thing

Depends on what type of 360 it is. If it's a xenon that is the launch model of the 360, then you're kidding yourself asking for $200. Same deal with falcon units, which were made between late 2006 up til 2007. Jasper, and Trinity (slims) units are more desireable, though honestly you'd get more with a hard drive, and verifying what type it is. For example the Jaspers either had a built in memory card, or didnt. Slims I believe had more RAM added as well as 4GB flash memory units built in. It would also help to know what type of A/V cables you're including. There's a lot for buyers to consider. The less info you provide the less likely you are to sell it. Especially for what you want.

I sold a bunch of stuff through the Amazon Trade in Program recently. They gave me a fair price on everything (and they ship back the stuff they don't accept). I made like $450 on games/dvds/ and some books (mostly games/dvds). The 250gb HD goes for $43 in like new condition and the 4gb slim console goes for a $100 also in like new condition. I mean, you'd be getting credit from Amazon (plus the waiting time) but it never expires. Not saying you'll get $200..but you could probably get a good bit for it. Plus you don't have to deal with ebay jerks who'll give you neg. feedback because they don't know how to plug it in properly!

I wouldn't pay 200 bucks for a used 360 console either. It's not a terrible deal due to the HDD, but not good enough to take the chance on.

Doesn't hurt to try though. A lot of people don't overthink things either and someone might snatch it up.

I just find it odd how people jump on used crap from AWD...companies get big because they lowball people who accept it.

person to person transactions are being phased out thanks to this internet thing!!!

[quote name='merchie89']I just find it odd how people jump on used crap from AWD...companies get big because they lowball people who accept it.

person to person transactions are being phased out thanks to this internet thing!!![/QUOTE]

To be fair if I buy a used 360 on amazon and it doesn't work, I can return it for a refund with no problems. But let's say I buy it from you on here, and it doesn't work, I'm shit out of luck because you can just say you know it was working when you sent it, and chances are Paypal will side with you.

Yeah, true. Scammers are lame. Its just a buyers market and im sad :(

Got a buddy interested, but i want to see if target clearances the new bundles

bread's done
Back