Check out my lowball in the thread area

I just noticed Tomb Raider 1 is GH... is that okay or do you wanna take your bid off?

[quote name='Blade']Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - $1
Tomb Raider: Legend - $1

Saga Frontier - $5
Tomb Raider - $1
Tomb Raider 3 - $1
Tomb Raider Chronicles - $1
Tomb Raider the Last Revelation - $1

I only own Tomb Raider 2. The controls are eh...but this is pretty much the whole series. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi Krystal,

Would it be possible to get a picture or two of the inside of the FF7 Art book? (also, how many pages is it?)

Thanks!

P.S.
If you have the time, could you maybe do the same for the rest of the art books? :D :pray:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Hi Krystal,

Would it be possible to get a picture or two of the inside of the FF7 Art book? (also, how many pages is it?)

Thanks!

P.S.
If you have the time, could you maybe do the same for the rest of the art books? :D :pray:[/QUOTE]

Sure thing. I'll do it right now and pm you when I'm done.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']so on the Tomb Raider games, the one pic of Tomb raider 2 isn't Gh, but the one on your list is listed as GH can you clarify for me please?[/QUOTE]

Meant 3. Thanks for noticing.

Oh noes.... I'm scared of you H4Y4TO.

Hey I have some metal model 1999 GT Mustang GT 's. They are about a foot long, anyone interested?

[quote name='evozakira']Darn lol we have them then >.< we have so many mustangs i dont ever remember the ones we have[/QUOTE]

I'm on my second Mustang... and I want a new one, but model Mustangs are just for fun.

We have tons of model mustangs and cars but no real one :(, My friend matt has a 2004, had a 2009 but traded it in for a 2010 stage 3 roush that he paid 60,000 for O_O

Chrono Cross (cracked case) - $1
Bujingai: The Forbidden City - $1
Lemmings (cart only) - $1
Tomb Raider 2 - $1
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - $2

[quote name='evozakira']We have tons of model mustangs and cars but no real one :(, My friend matt has a 2004, had a 2009 but traded it in for a 2010 stage 3 roush that he paid 60,000 for O_O[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am going to get... maybe not the 2010 but a roush mustang... I already have a 2000 Mustang GT and a 2006 Civic SI and my fiancee is picking up a 2010/2011 Camaro 2SS sometime later this year... so I have to hold off on the roush till we get the camaro paid off :(

bread's done
Back