Check out my NEW game room! Pics inside! Let me know what you think!

Mezmoron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey folks!

My wife and I decided (it was HER idea actually) that we needed to change things around in our game room.

Game1.jpg

Game2.jpg

Game3.jpg

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Ken

Let me take a wild guess...

You are a Nintendo fan?

You should try and get a few video game posters to hang up as well. See if someone at GameStop (or a similar place) can give you a few free ones. Or, email Nintendo and ask for some.

I actually have many other collections, but haven't gotten them up yet (Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Odyssey 2, etc.) One of these days though.

I have a lot of Lego characters that my wife and I made that we're gonna hang up. Plus, the giant blank wall is where my new 40" Samsung ltn4065f LCD TV is going :whistle2:D

Ken

Very cool. Love the lego DS logo, and the painting of the room.

Is that a Mario Pinball Land ball in the first picture?

After looking at the first picture, i thought, "wow thats alot of ds games, does he only like handhelds?".
Then i scrolled down and shat in my pants after seeing the NES section.

I can tell what most of the DS games are from the spine. That's sad. Ha, you even have Nacho Libre.

Cool lookin' room. You need promo items and posters now. I'm sure some of us could help you out with that.

Well, the DS shelves are sitting on a ledge. Under them is a blank wall where I will be building more shelves that can span across more. Plus, there's a wall not shown that has NOTHING on it at the moment. I will be building ceiling to floor shelves there to hold my other games, systems, and collections. I can't wait!

Ken

[quote name='evilmax17']Haha, love the NES-themed paintjob on the walls. Would have never thought to do that.[/QUOTE]

I'm also going to be painting the vents and port covers the color that they are on, so that they blend in.

Ken

Nice room, looking forward to pictures of it when it is completed.

Although not as practical, it would be cool to have the shelves arranged like tetris blocks.

[quote name='Silencer']What the hell? Didn't even know the DS had that many games out for it.[/QUOTE]

Yup! None of those are Japanese releases either. There are about 25 or so that I don't have at the moment.

Ken

Please, please, repaint that room. The red is just bad.

I recommend Behr colors "Stone Fence" or "Sagey".

[quote name='the ender']Please, please, repaint that room. The red is just bad.

I recommend Behr colors "Stone Fence" or "Sagey".[/QUOTE]

The red is much better in person. The color itself is the same as the original Nintendo red logo.

Ken

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The NES collection is sweet but I think you went a little overboard on your DS collection.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely the system I play the most. And with the except of 6-7 titles, I haven't paid more than $20 per game. I did get a bunch pretty cheap.

Ken

Christ, that's a lot of games.

[quote name='varsitygamer']
my question though: what if you buy more ds games?[/quote]

I think he has them all...

No Sega Saturn?! F+ for effort.

Seriously, nice setup. Someday when/if I have money I'm going to get my basement finished and transform it into my personal nerd dungeon.

Great setup. Can't wait to get my own place so I can have something along those lines. Having roommates kinda sucks.

Thumbs, please.

Also, we have a nice thread going of everyone's collections and such in the General Gaming forum. Feel free to participate.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thumbs, please.

Also, we have a nice thread going of everyone's collections and such in the General Gaming forum. Feel free to participate.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

They're not all that big.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']wow, that wife you got is a keeper[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Every time I see a crazy sweet collection room like the OP's, I get the collecting itch. Makes me regret ever selling any game I ever had.

bread's done
Back