Check out one of my first attempts at making a website (CAG version 0.001)

Just wanted to say good job for the first go.

The links on the consoles start off in the twenties for top games.
I thinking that is not what you intended.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Movie no longer works :([/quote]
Ah, there goes my bandwidth limit!
I should have mirrored the site here first.
I will when it comes back online.

[quote name='hutno']everythings down now, wonder what would happen if you moved CAG to the geocities server[/quote]

He would type "CC" and the server would explode

wow that was bad. like, really bad. i actually watched the ?'s at the end drop half an ince and get redder. wow. I liked the music though...kinda makes me want to go watch my old he-man tapes...

Well, I'm glad you abandoned that project for this one. I did however find the movie very suspenseful, just what are those mysterious pieces of plastic?

[quote name='CheapyD']I can't believe nobody has guessed the music yet.[/quote]

Hopefully it's not from a game or you could be sued just like Lil Flip lol :D

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='AndrewUIS420']lol, yea what about the CUBE?[/quote]

The site was maded before the cube and the x-box numbuts[/quote]

Your an idiot. Do you always have to say something so negative. Just shut the hell up if you have nothing good to say, when cheapyd had already answered the question in a respectful manner.

Also, Cheapy - Glad you switched to CAG, the other one was just looking :?

[quote name='CheapyD']I can't believe nobody has guessed the music yet.[/quote]
you'll need to tell at some point...im guessing superman

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='CheapyD']I can't believe nobody has guessed the music yet.[/quote]
you'll need to tell at some point...im guessing superman[/quote]

superfriends I believe

[quote name='studio (Wombat5277)']superfriends I believe[/quote]
I think that's it, but it's bothering me since I'm used to some talking, "Banded together from remote galaxies are thirteen of the most sinister villians of all-time...The Legion of Doom, dedicated to a single objective...the conquest of the universe. Only one group dares to challenge this intergalactic threat...the Superfriends! The Justice League of America versus the Legion of Doom...this is the Challenge of the Superfriends!"

[quote name='shadow9689']I wanna see the horrible site! And by horrible, I mean awesome, and by site, I mean piece of crap.[/quote]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back