check this out

the person only has feedback as a buyer and the only thing they ever bought were coupons I smell a scam I just noticed money orders only

Hmmm...it does seem questionable being he has more than 1 of the same type of auction, AND he only accepts Money Orders...

In my option you should probably just ignore the auction, not worth the risk.

Also no big deal, but you should post this type of thing in the Auctions area for next time.

it isn't as if any of those dvds are now impossible to find, legitimately, nor did any of them sell new for much more then $20 bucks as far as i can see.

and the 2-disc Little Mermaid dvd is coming out in Oct. *GRIN* :bouncy: :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']

and the 2-disc Little Mermaid dvd is coming out in Oct. *GRIN* :bouncy: :lol:[/quote]

You should cosplay Ariel :drool:

I see the seller claims the DVDs are brand new, yet they lack all of their original cases. How convenient. In fact, I wonder how so many sellers are able to claim that they have "new" products without the original packaging.
The fact that the high bidder on each of the first four auctions is the same is also suspicious; who's going to possibly spend over $400 for the same set of DVDs? Not to mention the high bidder has zero feedback.

[quote name='Squee']I see the seller claims the DVDs are brand new, yet they lack all of their original cases. How convenient. In fact, I wonder how so many sellers are able to claim that they have "new" products without the original packaging.
The fact that the high bidder on each of the first four auctions is the same is also suspicious; who's going to possibly spend over $400 for the same set of DVDs? Not to mention the high bidder has zero feedback.[/QUOTE]

I would love it if the high bidder is someone who found the bogus auctions and is using a bogus account to screw over scammer-person. :bouncy:

The high bidder is either the seller inflating the bids, or someone trying to win them all because he is having fun with someone he believes is a scammer

bread's done
Back