Check your e-mail: 10% off ebay coupon TODAY ONLY

loserboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, did a quick search.

Check your emails for a 10% off coupon from ebay. Good only TODAY (St. Patrick's day).

Seems to have a unique code on it, and if it is like previous ebay coupons is probably tied directly to your ebay account and requires you to use paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
if its like in the past, you should be able to use your coupon and msft cashback will be taken at pre-coupon value.

Well, there's a couple of games that come out tomorrow (Resistance PSP; Suikoden and Valkyrie Profile DS)...trying to find something that has free shipping that will come out to a decent deal with 10% taken off, but no luck so far.

Man I NEVER get these coupons and I have all those subscriptions checked. That damn fee payment e-mail comes EVERY time though.

[quote name='crazy blain']Man I NEVER get these coupons and I have all those subscriptions checked. That damn fee payment e-mail comes EVERY time though.[/quote]

haha me too. i NEVER get ebay or paypal coupons

[quote name='loserboy']Well, there's a couple of games that come out tomorrow (Resistance PSP; Suikoden and Valkyrie Profile DS)...trying to find something that has free shipping that will come out to a decent deal with 10% taken off, but no luck so far.[/QUOTE]

even with 10% off code i dont think any of these games are worth 31.50 to 36 bucks

Hell for 30 bucks you could rent all 3 off gamefly

Heads up though Valkyrie comes out tomorrow instead of THursday (pushed up 2 days)

hopefully Suikoden will be pushed to weds BUT I can see this being pushed to Friday

Hopefully will have both games in hand by this weekend via gamefly. Both got bad reviews and dont think they would be worth 75 bucks to buy both (probally be lucky to get 50 out of both in a resell)

since there is really nothing i need iprobally just let it pass

Heads up to people with gamefly

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume keep it price 28.79
Suikoden Tierkreis price 25.19

after 10 % discounts

So there is no way Ebay is going to beat these prices

Bad news in some reviews i have seen that VP is only 7 to 10 hours long so that is not worth a buy if those tiems are right

and suikoden is getting hammered with bad reviews

[quote name='serenitygod']If anyone doesn't want there coupon I will take it (even willing to pay say $3.00). That is a good deal I should think for jsut a code if you don't want it[/quote]

Codes are tied to your account and another person's code WILL NOT WORK on yours.
So I really suggest you don't get fooled and buy a coupon off somebody.

This shit is random, i got a 8% off earlier this month and used it already.
So yea ... didn't receive the 10% your talking about.

yay... if only there were something I actually wanted to buy from there.

Edit: lol, just showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vinny']Bah, I got a stupid 1 cent international listings...[/quote]

same here :( ill wait till tomorrow...

[quote name='LilPaintballer']had one a few weeks ago that lasted for a week, never used it wish i had it.[/QUOTE]

i had one too, it was a week though i honestly couldnt find anything worthwhile to buy... it went to waste

I can't figure out how to use this coupon, yes I'm a dolt. When in paypal checkout do I use the coupon code?

Edit: NM I figured it out, yes I'm a double dolt!

yes, just make sure the seller accepts paypal first and then during paypal checkout there will be a box to input coupons.
It should be the first page or so after you log into paypal when prompt.

Im stuck between what to use this on, but i never get these, but never really buy, and just sell for the most part so its interesting i've gotten one of these.

I haven't gotten one yet. I just won an item. I usually pay as soon as it's over, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I get a coupon first.

Well i caved and decided to get the batman anthology blu-ray set with combine cashback and coupon code. It works, and as was posted earlier it affects the item pre coupon so you're doing a double coupon. I'm probably gonna sell the batman '89 digital copy(won't need it) don't know what its worth, but if anyone is interested pm me.

Tip: If you didn't get the coupon in your email, try this.

Go to "My ebay".
Click on the "Messages" tab.
Look for a message with the subject: "10% off coupon enclosed--one day only!"

I didn't get an email but I did get a message that had the code in it.

[quote name='loserboy']Didn't see this posted, did a quick search.

Check your emails for a 10% off coupon from ebay. Good only TODAY (St. Patrick's day).

Seems to have a unique code on it, and if it is like previous ebay coupons is probably tied directly to your ebay account and requires you to use paypal.[/quote]

Thanks for this super thread. I was going to stop checking my e-mail completely, but thanks to your encouragement, I'll keep looking at it.

[quote name='lowenbotten']Thanks for this super thread. I was going to stop checking my e-mail completely, but thanks to your encouragement, I'll keep looking at it.[/quote]

WTF? I guess you're joking as obviously some won't get the e-mail (spam filter) but may have the message in Ebay, and it is only good one day.

Seriously. No need to be childish. Plenty of people don't bother to check their e-mail everyday...or their eBay account is tied to an alternate e-mail...or they won't bother to look in their spam folder. Whatever the reason, this is a nice reminder.

[quote name='Bazz']I can't believe I didn't get one I buy so much stuff off ebay.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bet that people who spend a lot of money on eBay are less likely to get incentives like this.

[quote name='Vinny']I'd be willing to bet that people who spend a lot of money on eBay are less likely to get incentives like this.[/quote]

I think this is very true. Anytime these things pop up, and I have recently bought even one or two things, I don't get the coupon. I haven't bought anything on eBay for a few months, though, so now I get one. These little coupons are used to entice you to come back.

I got one. I used it with cash back to pick up Tatsunoko VS Capcom. This is the first time I've imported a game so I'm looking forward to it!

[quote name='wildnuts02']any tips on how to get to the ebay live cashback? i've done a bunch of searches and coming up blank[/quote]

I just type in 'cheap wii' which when the promotion works...always does work.... i then modify it after i do that though.

bread's done
Back