Check your email: 10% off ebay for video games + 8% bing + ebay bucks | could be YMMV

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
got this last night

JanCouponUnsuccessfulBidderEmail_13.jpg

spacer.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
blackbullet_4x6.gif
Limited time only--offer expires Feb 8

blackbullet_4x6.gif
Save 10% on your next purchase in Books,
DVDs & Movies, Music, or Video Games

blackbullet_4x6.gif
See how to confirm an item is eligible
for a coupon
[/FONT]

i was going to mention that Mass Effect 2 was $45 at buy(.com) on ebay but i cant seem to find it now, maybe they sold out.

I also got this coupon..going to look into what Items are eligible..possibly might jump on a ps3 slim and save myself 18% with the combo savings.

Just did some research..turns out that this coupon only works if the item is in a certain category. For anything dealing with video games it must be in the Games category..it can't be in consoles.

Oh the benefits of listing something in the incorrect category.....

Why is it i never ever ever get these ebay coupons, Ive been an active member for over 10 years buying and selling and never once have they sent me one.

I found a still sealed limited edition God of War PSP system listed under games but I really want the blue madden PSP. Hmmm decisions decisions......

[quote name='Layd Dly']Why is it i never ever ever get these ebay coupons, Ive been an active member for over 10 years buying and selling and never once have they sent me one.[/QUOTE]
That's probably why. You've shown over the last 10 years that you don't need to be incentivized to use their service.

[quote name='Blackjacker']That's probably why. You've shown over the last 10 years that you don't need to be incentivized to use their service.[/QUOTE]

Great point. Myself on the other hand have had an Ebay account for 10 plus years, and just recently made my very first purchase ever! You think they'd consider me as someone who would be willing to make additional purchases if they sent me a coupon like this?

I get coupons a few times a year... and I sell and buy regularly... in fact over christmas I sold a crap load of stuff and bought a crapload of stuff... their coupon system is quite random as is their ebay bucks system... but I got in on the ebay bucks as well.

bread's done
Back